Top 4 ABBYY PDF Transformer Alternative
There are times when you will be required to convert PDF files to other formats. Majority of people normally prefer Abbyy PDF transformer for the task as it is a top tool. This article will take you through other top five alternatives to Abbyy transformer. Their features, pros, cons, and clear comparison is shown.
4 Alternatives to ABBYY PDF Transformer
Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor supports the conversion of PDF files to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Plain, Electronic Publication, Rich Text and Hyper Markup Language etc. Also, this tool accommodates the conversion of documents to PDF formats. The files may be converted one at a time, or as a batch.
- Powerful yet easy tools to edit documents.
- Annotate PDF document with highlight, note, stamps, text box etc.
- Make it possible to segment PDF to multiple files, and vice versa.
- Easy creation of fillable forms with signatures.
- Protect documents with password, permission, redaction.
- Add digital signature to your documents.
- It is granted TrustRadius Top Rated document management system in 2019.
- Easy-to-use with familiar Office like toolbar.
- High running speed when processing PDF documents.
- The conversion results are currency and without losing original formats.
2. Adobe Acrobat Standard DC
This product was developed by Adobe. And just like other tools made by the company, it is a reliable and high quality software. The set of tools supported for editing purposes is at the top notch accommodating conversions to and fro PDF formats.
- It can be used to create websites.
- Makes it easy for users to protect their documents.
- It is difficult to navigate the software, especially for the beginners.
3. Nitro Pro
Nitro Pro is a complete software that will easily handle all your editing tasks. It has a captivating platform from where users can perform their editing and conversion tasks. You will get to have a look at the final result when editing your document.
- The program contains powerful tools that avails quality editing and conversion features.
- It does not support uploading of multimedia files to the documents.
4. UniPDF to Word Converter
UniPDF to Word Converter is normally availed in two versions; a trial and paid version. You will however be required to upgrade to the paid version in order to access all the features. The tool converts files to multiple formats while maintaining originality.
- The software maintains the original format of documents.
- A times, text can be lost while using this tool.
- The free version does not support conversions for more than 3 pages.
How to Use ABBYY PDF Transformer
ABBYY PDF Transformer is presently the ideal solution for working with PDF files. It has an enhanced an exemplary document identification prowess, with the capability to extract crucial sensitive information such as stamps, wide language support, high security enhancement features, and the ability to compress and identify certain parts of a document. For business professionals, ABBYY PDF Transformer can add stamps to documents, identify features in a document like date or time marks, accommodate multiple files, and integrate well with other applications such as MS Word.
- Step 1: Launch the ABBYY program. If you do not have the program, you can easily download online and then proceed on to install it. Click on the Open PDF to proceed and upload the file you want converted.
- Step 2: A pop window will provide you with the option to Convert the PDF file.
- Step 3: On the third step, you'll be availed with options for output. For instance, you can convert the PDF to Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel. Other output options are searchable PDF, searchable PDF/A, RTF, TXT and HTML.
- Step 4: Check or alter conversion options. For example, you can change the name of the PDF document.
- Step 5: Finally, click on the Convert button to complete the process. You can choose Convert Selected Pages if you want to convert the individual pages.
The tools shown above are quite powerful and will help you achieve your desired output. But if you are looking for something more robust and powerful, then you should really consider using ABBYY PDF transformer.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Use Microsoft OCR in 2022
- Top 5 Common Issues of OneDrive OCR and Fixes
- Top 5 Azure OCR Alternatives in 2022
- How to Use OneNote OCR to Copy Text from Images or PDFs
- Adobe Acrobat vs Nitro Pro vs Foxit vs PDFelement