4 Best PDF Studio Alternatives to Use Today
PDF Studio is a very useful PDF editor available for Linux, Mac and Windows systems and comes with a range of tools perfect for transforming PDF documents. Even so, you might find yourself in need of a better or easy to use Qoppa PDF Studio alternative. Here we've a number of PDF Studio Pro alternatives that will help you accomplish your small business, professional and personal PDF editing and PDF document management needs effectively.
4 Alternatives to PDF Studio in 2019
Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor is PDF Studio superb alternative, a highly robust, simple to use and affordable PDF editor you can use on various platforms. It helps you convert, create and sign PDF documents with ease, including form filling and annotation of PDF files easily and fast.
- Include editing features for watermarks, text, links, pages and images
- PDF protection functionalities such as permissions, passwords and signatures
- Advanced printing and effective sharing tools
- Form creation and template library
- PDF conversion, merging and extraction
- Annotation tools to add comments, stamp, drawings, highlights and filling PDFs
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) functionality
- Includes both advanced and standard features
- Highly affordable than most PDF editors out there
- Easy to use with a simple to grasp UI
- Compatible with Windows, Macs, Android and iOS devices
2. Sumatra PDF
Sumatra PDF is a practical tool usable as a PDF Studio Qoppa PDF alternative available for free for anyone with a Windows computer. It's a unique PDF viewer with a number of notable features.
- Works with Windows XP, Windows 7 and 8 and Windows Vista
- Incudes different PDF views like presentation, facing book and single page view
- Doesn't include PDF editing tools
- Cannot create PDFs
3. Foxit PhantomPDF
Foxit PDF is a quality PDF Studio 2018 Professional alternative available for both business and personal use. It comes with an interface quite easy to use and familiar for many users, including lots of functionalities.
- Include a cloud-based solution to track PDF documents
- PDF creation including forms supported
- PDFs annotation features
- MS Office Foxit plugs available for download
- Advanced features come at a cost
- Editing files not supported
4. Icecream PDF Editor
This is a quality PDF editor that works quite well as a PDF Studio alternative. It comes with diverse tools for PDF management accessible easily through a panel for smart tools.
- Protects PDF files
- Redacts, edits text and manages PDF pages with ease
- Adding notes, editing history, scanning documents and editing fields supported
- Lacks a cloud solution
- Doesn't support direct sharing via email
- Only available for Windows users
- Doesn't have a Mobile solution
What You Need to Know about PDF Studio
PDF studio is a PDF editor with virtually all that you might need to manage PDF files. It makes it easy to markup and review PDF files while it's available for Linux, Macs and Windows. One of the strengths of the tool is PDF Studio 2018 version, a notable choice for those looking for cross-platform seamlessness and a quality tool for Linux users.
It's a major PDF editor available for Linux, which doesn't have lots of options. Switching between various desktops running on Mac, Windows or Linux is supported and comes with important PDF management features like ability to add e-signatures as well as diverse measuring tools, easy to use to add watermarks, scan PDFs and even annotate PDF documents.
PDF Studio 2018 Professional has been noted for its easy to use and simple to install features, as well as being a quality and affordable Adobe Acrobat alternative. Editing PDF documents, formatting fields, annotating, among other functionalities are so easy to carry out with PDF Studio 2018 Pro.
Conclusion: PDF Studio is a functioning PDF editor and management tool that works just fine. Whether it's the user interface, lack of features that you like or incompatibility with devices that you use, PDF Studio alternatives can help fill the gap. They're all worth checking out. Even so, PDFelement is considered the top global alternative to diverse top and expensive PDF editors such as Adobe Acrobat or PDF Expert, including PDF Studio. Its features are immense for both Standard and Advanced versions, easy to use, highly intuitive and available to download free.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Use Neevia PDF Converter Alternative
- Convert PPT to PDF with ILovePDF
- How to Reduce PDF Size with Adobe Acrobat
- How to Change Font Size in Adobe Acrobat DC
- How to Convert PDF to Word with Smallpdf