Top 9 PDF to Excel Converter Offline
Which is the best PDF to Excel offline converter? Are you in dire need of the best PDF to Excel conversion experience? Worry no more because you are on the right platform. This article will give you a complete guide on how to convert PDF to Excel offline using the best PDF to Excel converter.
9 of the Best PDF to Excel Converter Offline
There is plenty of PDF to Excel offline converters that can fix your PDF works with ease. However, it is essential to select the appropriate converter to experience the best service. To save your time and energy, we have curated the best 9 PDF to Excel converters offline as listed below.
PDFelement is the cherry on top as far as PDF to Excel converter offline come into the picture. It is a tool trusted by millions of users across the globe due to its prowess and ability to turn your PDF conversion experience to cloud 9. The program offers nearly everything you would demand from a modern PDF solution tool and is thus suitable for all levels of use and sizes of organizations. PDFelement supports the major operating systems and devices, including Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS. It is a complete PDF package, and therefore users don't need a third-party tool.
- It has a user-friendly interface.
- Editing the texts and images in PDF is very easy with this tool.
- Comment, view, print, share features are available.
- The program offers incredible conversion speeds.
- It supports the batch process.
- Built with OCR functionality.
- Offers top file security. Thanks to password encryption and digital signature support.
- It has a trial version that enables users to check the features before purchasing.
- Supports over 200 different file formats.
- It will add watermark to your PDF file in the free trial.
2. PDF Suite
PDF Suite is another top PDF to Excel converter offline that allows users to convert PDF files via a single click. The program, just like other primary PDF converters, offers god file security that makes it safe to share files. This is achieved via a file password encryption system. If you come across any issue running your conversion process using PDF Suite, you can contact the support team for assistance. PDF Suite has a customer support team that runs 24/7 and resolves issues quickly.
- Supports several popular operating systems.
- Offers document security via password encryption.
- 24/7 responsive customer support.
- Supports one-click conversion.
- It has a simple interface which makes it easy to navigate.
- It can't be transferred to another computer if you have activated it already.
3. Cogniview PDF2XL
Congniview PDF2XL is a top pick PDF to Excel offline converter for users across the globe. If you are dealing with PDF files with many pages, then Congniview PDF2XL is the right choice. The program supports conversion of PDF files of up to 500 pages in a single minute. This saves time. Also, the program supports the conversion of multiple PDF files at the same time. While the PDF conversion process is running on the background, you can view the changes being effected via the preview pane. As the conversion process runs, you can decide to choose specific data to be altered.
- Supports the conversion of multiple pages per minute.
- Supports batch conversion.
- It has support for multiple languages.
- Retain the original quality.
- It doesn't have advanced features.
4. Adobe Acrobat Pro
This is no doubt one of the most popular PDF to Excel converter offline tools across the continents. The program allows users to perform a multiplicity of tasks on PDF files, including edit, sign, compress, convert, and read PDF, among others. The conversion process is quite easy and you will be done in a few clicks. The easy to use interface and the elegant interface are some of the ingredients of remarkable navigation.
- The program supports major operating systems like Windows and Mac.
- The program supports multiple file conversion at the same time.
- Support several other file types besides PDF file conversion.
- It has an intuitive user-interface
- It is pricey as it goes for $14.99/month.
- Before using batch conversion, you must first create the batch processing sequence.
5. Nitro Pro PDF Converter
Nitro Pro PDF to Excel offline Converter is a popular name amongst the major PDF to Excel converters offline. This easy-to-use PDF to Excel converter is suitable for personal use as well as all sizes of businesses. A vast range of people falls in love with this tool because it has plenty of features that help a bunch of PDF related functions. As is expected, Nitro PDF Converter offers good file security and is thus suitable to share PDF documents without worry of intrusion.
- It offers cloud-based support.
- It supports batch conversion.
- The program supports the OCR feature.
- It offers plenty of security features.
- Supports digital signatures.
- It does not support the latest file formats like EPUB.
- It fails while handling large files for OCR.
6. Able2Extract PDF Converter
This software is an up to scratch PDF to Excel offline converter. The program is well known owing to its advanced conversion technology which cannot easily be found in other PDF to Excel converters. It has a PDF recognition that resembles the OCR feature in conventional converters which enable users to search through scanned PDF files effortlessly. I case you get stuck while doing the conversion process, there is a standby customer support that can be contacted via email or calls.
- It has a simple interface and thus easy to use.
- It has a standby customer support in case you get stuck along the way.
- It features an advanced conversion technology.
- It is relatively expensive.
- It does not have so many features.
7. PDF Converter Pro
PDF Converter Pro is a powerful PDF to Excel offline converter widely known due to its high-quality conversion. The good thing about PDF Converter Pro is the fact that it is available at an affordable price regardless of the incredible output quality. Besides PDF to Excel conversion, you can convert your PDF files to several other formats by merely choosing the desired output format.
- This program offers support to about 100 different languages.
- The quality of converted Excel files is quite good.
- The program supports a wide range of output formats and is thus not limited to the only PDF to Excel conversion.
- The design of the interface is simple and thus, easy to navigate.
- It doesn't have advanced features like editing.
UniPDF is an Excellent tool capable of converting PDF files to Excel spreadsheets offline. It is a simple platform that preserves the file format once the conversion is complete. With this application, it is easy to recognize the rows and columns of tables in your PDF and convert them to tables with ease.
- It is easy to use.
- It is easy to recognize rows and columns for a smooth transition to tables in Excel sheets.
- Limited features.
- Supports few output formats.
9. Weeny Free PDF to Excel Converter
Weeny Free PDF to Excel Converter is available as both an online and an offline platform. The offline program is lightweight and is 2.25 MB large.
- It has a straightforward user-interface.
- It is free.
- It offers plenty of editing options.
- It is fast and just takes a single click to trigger the conversion process.
- It provides several output options.
- It has limited features.
- The quality of the output Excel file is a little bit below par.
How to Convert PDF to Excel Offline
As aforementioned, you should select the best tool to get the ultimate user experience. PDFelement is, no doubt the best PDF to Excel offline converter. The following steps illustrate how to convert PDF to Excel offline using PDFelement.
Step 1. Open a PDF File
Run PDFelement on your PC then clicks the "Open File" tab at the bottom left of the primary window. From the subsequent file explorer window, look for the PDF file you want to convert to Excel then click "Open" to upload it.
Step 2. Convert PDF to Excel Offline
When the PDF file successfully uploads, it should open on the program's interface. On the toolbar, hit the "Convert" tab to access several output formats. Because we aim to convert PDF to Excel, simply choose "To Excel".
Step 3. Select Output Folder
The "Save As" window shall be displayed on the program window. Choose a suitable output folder to save your output file. Under the "Save As Type", make sure the "Excel" file type is selected. To customize the output settings, click on the "Settings" tab and effect the changes. Once satisfied by all the selections, hit the "Save" button. The program will convert your PDF file to Excel and the output file saved to the destination you provided.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- Top 5 PDF Watermark Removers in 2021
- The Best JPG to PDF Converter Offline
- 5 Best Image to Word Converter
- Top 10 PDF Image Editor for You
- Top 5 PDF to Word Converter with OCR Feature for 2021