How to Export PDF to JPG
It may be easier sometimes to share a PDF document as an image. This is especially true when you need to share the information on a particular page for feedback as you continue to work on the whole document. In order to do this, however, you need to export a PDF to JPG, and you need a tool that will help you export PDF to JPG. In this article, we share one such tool with you and how you can use it to effectively save a PDF as a JPG.
Method 1: How to Export PDF to JPG
The best tool to use when you want to convert PDF to JPG is PDFelement. It is effective and very easy to use as these very simple steps demonstrate:
Step 1: Open PDF
Begin by installing PDFelement on your computer. Open the program after successful installation. In the program’s Home window, click on "Open files" to locate the PDF file you would like to convert to JPG and click "Open" to import it.
Step 2: Click "To Image"
When the document is open, click on "Convert" in the main menu and then click on the "To Image" option on the submenu.
Step 3. Export PDF as JPEG
In the popup window that appears, you will see the output format of the document is "Image Files(*.jpg). This will make sure you can export PDF to JPG.
Select the output folder that you want to save the converted file in. You can even change the filename if you want to before clicking on "Save" to complete the conversion process.
Method 2: How to Save a PDF as a JPG
With this tool, you can also very easily export a PDF to a JPG by saving the document as a JPG. Here’s how to do that:
Step 1: Click "Convert PDF"
In the program’s Home window, click on "Convert PDF" and begin the process.
Step 2: Select the PDF File
This will open a dialogue box that will allow you to browse your computer for the file you want to convert. Locate the PDF file you want to convert and click on it to select it. Click on "Open."
Step 3: Save a PDF as a JPG
In the "Save As" box that appears, select your preferred output folder, and in the "Save as type" section, select the output format as "Image Files(*.JPG"). Click "Save," and the PDFelement will save the PDF file as JPG in the selected folder.
PDFelement is one of the best tools to export PDFs to other formats. With it, you can easily convert PDFs to multiple formats like Word, Excel, HTML, and TXT, as well as to image formats like JPG and PNG. But it also has numerous other features that make it the preferred PDF management tool. These features include the following:
- It has equally powerful PDF editing tools. It can help you edit the text and images in any PDF document just as you would if you were using a word processor. You can change the text font style, font size, and font color even as you delete and add text. You can also very easily change the shape, size, and orientation of the images on the document even as you add and delete images.
- It is also the perfect annotator, allowing you to highlight and underline text or even add custom stamps and comments to the document. It is, therefore, the ideal tool for collaboration when using PDF documents.
- It is also one of the ideal tools for the creation of PDF documents.
- It also has a wide range of security features that are designed to protect the document from prying eyes. For example, you can use passwords and pre-set permissions to keep unauthorized individuals from accessing the document. You can also use signatures to verify access to any PDF document.
- It also comes with an OCR function that can be used to easily edit scanned or image-rich PDF documents
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Extract JPG from PDF
- How to Save PDF as PNG
- How to Create PDF from JPG
- How to Convert PDF to WordPad
- How to Convert PDF to Doc