Learn the Process of Converting Word Document to PDF
PDF files are more preferred in businesses or any type of professional sectors. It is because they are an arranged file which makes them a better option when compared to the word file. By learning how to convert Word document to PDF, you will be helped in many ways. Keep reading this article and you will know more about the different procedures of how to convert Word doc to PDF.
PDFelement supports to edit any text or picture just click and start typing, just as you would on a word processor. Edit PDF text and photographs in all manners possible by using certain file formats.
More features of PDFelement:
- Convert Scanned Documents into Editable PDFs: Convert the paper documents and scans in over 25 languages. You can turn these into completely editable, searchable, and selectable PDFs.
- Convert PDFS: It also helps in converting the other files of Microsoft such as Word, PowerPoint, or excel into PDF with the help of a simple procedure.
- Made fillable forms: Helps in generating professional-looking PDFs from image and text formats, or can also create PDFs directly from scanners with OCR.
- Protects the PDF: To encrypt PDF files choose your desired password protection.
Method 1. Convert Word Document to PDF with PDFelement
PDFelement is one of the best software that helps in converting the word document to PDF. Below we have discussed some of the features which make it the best choice amongst the users.
Step 1. Download and install PDFelement
Firstly, you need to download and then install the PDFelement to your system, be it Mac or Windows computer. Next launch the software and then with the help of drag & drop add the word document that you want to convert into the interface of the software.
Step 2. Convert Word document to PDF
Now go to the "File" menu and then click on "Save As". Go to the pop-up window, and click on "PDF" for choosing it as the output file format. Next name the file and choose a folder you want to save the file in. Lastly click on the "Save" button.
Method 2. Right Click to Convert Word Document to PDF
PDFelement is compatible with the Windows system and allows users to instantly create PDF files by right-clicking on other document formats, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, text, and images.
Step 1. Create to PDF
Firstly, right-click on the document and then click on the "Create to PDF" button. After this, the creation process starts and within some time, the document will be created to the PDF. Next you need to click on the "Finish" button.
Step 2. Save the file
Then the created PDF file is opened in the PDFelement and you can press the "Ctrl+S" to save the file.
Method 3. Convert Word Document to PDF with Wondershare PDF Converter
Wondershare PDF Converter Pro is the only online Docx to PDF converter which is inexpensive and meets high-quality standards. With minimal effort, it converts the PDFs into secure file formats.
Srep 1. Launch Wondershare PDF Converter
Begin this Word doc to PDF converter online for free on Windows. Then, click on "Create PDF" and choose the Word file that you want to convert. Next you need to click the "Open" button which is present at the bottom right of the screen.
Step 2. Convert Word doc to PDF
Click "Create" to begin the Word document to PDF conversion. The generated PDF file is then opened directly in the PDFelement. This Microsoft Office Word doc to PDF converter works from 2003 to 2016 Word versions.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- 3 Methods to Convert Multiple Word Documents to PDF
- How to Convert PDF to Transparent PNG
- How to Make a PDF to a JPG
- How to Export Images from PDF
- How to Extract Images from PDF with Acrobat