How to Extract PDF Pages Online Easily
While desktop platforms are commonly used by scores of individuals and organizations to extract PDF pages, online platforms are also getting massive usage. If you want to extract PDF pages online, you need an appropriate online PDF page extraction tool. Finding the right tool might give you a rough time. Fortunately, this article guides you on how to extract PDF pages online.
How to Extract PDF Pages Online
Sedja is an excellent tool to extract PDF pages online. This program allows users to source files from Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, and via web address. The extraction process is seamless and involves a few simple steps. You can choose to extract all odd pages, even pages, or specify the pages you want to extract. After extracting these pages, you will get a new document with only the desired pages. If you are using the free service, you can only upload documents of a maximum size of 200 pages or 50MB and three tasks per hour.
How to Extract PDF Pages Online Using Sedja
Step 1. Visit the Sedja PDF extract page and click the "Upload PDF files" button. From the file explorer window, choose the PDF file you want to extract pages from and click "Open" to upload it.
Step 2. After uploading the file, select the range of pages you want to extract.
Step 3. Click "Extract Pages" and wait for the program to complete the extraction process.
Step 4. When the extraction is complete, hit the "Download" button to fetch it to your device.
The Advantages and Disadvantages of Extracting PDF Pages Online
- They are less expensive and most of them are free.
- They are flexible as they can be accessed anywhere, provided there is an internet connection.
- They have limited features compared to desktop platforms.
- Uploading files online makes your documents more vulnerable, and you can download processed files alongside malicious programs that can corrupt your device and crucial files.
- Online tools cannot support huge files and are only limited to smaller file sizes.
- They require a steady internet connection.
How to Extract PDF Pages on Desktop
PDFelement is an amazing all-in-one PDF software used by several people and organizations. The program is equipped with lots of great features that make your interaction with PDF easier and error-free. Its speed, compatibility, affordability, and ease of use make it a good choice for people's scores. With this tool, you can convert, create, edit, print, share, compress, annotate, and perform OCR on PDF file.
How to Extract PDF Pages Offline
Step 1. Open PDF File
Launch PDFelement and then click the "Open PDF" button at the bottom left of the primary window. Select the target PDF file and click "Open" to upload it.
Step 2. Extract PDF Page
Go to the toolbar and click the "Page" tab. From the options below it, click the "Extract" button. Choose the page range from the "Extract Pages" dialog box and click "OK" to allow the program to extract the pages.
Step 3. Save Split PDF
When the extraction is complete, the extracted pages will automatically open on the PDFelement window. Hit the "Save" icon at the top to save your file.
The key features of PDFelement
- Edit PDF-PDFelement allows users to edit texts, images, and links in their PDF documents using various editing features.
- Create and Convert PDF- with PDFelement, you can convert or create PDF from any file format. You can create PDF via one click, through PDFelement window, print command, and from scanners.
- PDFelement has the OCR feature that makes scanned PDFs or images both searchable and editable.
- Create and Fill Forms-PDFelement offers a seamless way to create and fill both fillable and non-fillable forms.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- Top 10 PDF to Word Converter Online Free Without Email
- Guide on How to Separate PDF Pages Online
- How to Delete PDF Pages Online
- Remove Pages with iLovePDF and Its Alternative
- How to Convert Scanned PDF to Word Online Free