How to Add Watermark in PDF Files for Windows
Watermarks can serve a very important role. First, they act as a security tool for your PDF documents, and secondly, they can act as an effective advertising tool. Therefore, it's often a good idea to add a watermark to your PDF. Now I will show you how to easily add a PDF watermark in PDF with PDFelement.
How to Add Watermark in PDF
Step 1. Import Your PDF
Launch PDFelement. Click the "Open File" button on the "Home" tab to select the file you wish to insert the watermark into.
Step 2. Insert Watermark into PDF
After opening your document, select the "Edit" tab and then select the "Watermark" option. Select "New Watermark" from the submenu. You will be presented with a new window. Choose whether you would like a text or file watermark, and specify the watermark location. You can further enhance the appearance, placement, size and pages the watermark will appear on by clicking on "Advanced Settings" at the bottom left. Finally, click on "OK".
Step 3. Batch Watermark PDF Files
After setting the watermark, you need go to the "Home" tab and click "Batch Process > Watermark" if you need to batch watermark PDF files. In this window, upload other PDF files or file folders that you want to add the watermark to. Once you are satisfied, click "Start" to save your watermarked PDFs in the selected locations.
It is quite easy to add watermarks to PDF documents when you have the right tool. PDFelement offers you simple processes that are not too complex, and easy to follow. It enables you to do many editing tasks on your PDF document with ease and comfort.
PDFelement offers some of the following features:
- You can convert a Word, Excel, HTML file, or other document types into PDF or vice versa.
- Edit PDF files to add or remove images, text, comments and more.
- Add text, image, and files as a watermark to your PDF for copyright protection.
- You can add comments or highlight parts of a PDF file to emphasize any content you wish.
- Recognize text in a scanned PDF file and make the file editable with OCR technology.
- How to Convert Scanned Document to PDF File
- How to Convert Password Protected PDF to Excel
- How to Add Pages to PDF Efficiently