How to Add Image to PDF
To add image to PDF, you require a special tool called a PDF editor. While most browsers are great for viewing and annotating PDF documents, inserting an image into PDF can only be done if the tool you're using allows you to edit the contents of this file format. The advantage of having such a software application - or even an online service - is that there is no need to revert a PDF file back to its original format just to edit it. You can do it directly from within the tool without all the hassle of converting back and forth into a different format. It will tremendously improve your productivity, especially if you're a creative professional who works to stressful deadlines. PDFelement is your best choice.
Method 1: Insert Image into PDF by the "Add Image" Button
There are several ways to add an image to PDF using a professional PDF editor like PDFelement. The common factor between these various methods is that all of them can be done with a PDF editor. Not only is that a testament to the software's flexibility but it also showcases the main reason why you need a robust tool instead of depending on expensive and complicated applications. Each of these methods is described in a step-wise manner so you can replicate it
The first method involves importing your image into the PDF document after putting the latter in Edit mode. This mode allows you to change existing text, images, and other objects in your target document. This is one of the most important features of a true PDF editor because most tools that claim to be PDF editors will only allow you to mask the content and add on top of it instead of letting you remove and replace it. Let's see how it works:
Step 1: Click the "Add Image" Button
Launch PDFelement and import the document using the "File" → "Open" option, Open File button on the home page, or simply dragging it into the interface or even the icon.
Click "Edit" at the top of the software window and then the "Add Image" icon in the toolbar below it. Then you can place your mouse on the area you want to insert image.
Step 2: Select and Insert Image into PDF
In the pop-up, choose the image in the "Select Picture" window and click "Open". If you want to add multiple images to PDF, just press "Ctrl" and select more pictures.
Then, the image will be inserted to this PDF document successfully. You can edit, crop, rotate the images as you like.
Method 2: Drag and Drop the Image into the PDF
Another method you can use is to simply drag the image file into the PDF while it's open. This method gives you even more flexibility and speed in executing tasks such as this one. Here are the steps to do it:
- Save the image file to your desktop.
- Open the PDFelement window and resize it so you can view your desktop.
- Drag the image to where you want to insert it in the PDF.
- Choose the "Add as an Image" option and the picture will be inserted into the PDF.
Method 3: How to Add Image to PDF Online
As an alternative, you can use an online PDF editor like hipdf. The service is hosted on a remote server that you can access through their website. Here's what you need to do to insert your image into a PDF document:
- Open a browser window and go to the HiPDF website.
- Click the "Edit PDF" option, and in the new page, click the "Choose File" button or one of the cloud provider icons below the window to import the file.
- Click on the "Add Image" button in the toolbar above your PDF.
- Once you see the image on your PDF, position it where you want.
- Hit the "Apply" button at the bottom, save the file to a local folder, and you're done!
Method 4: How to Copy and Paste Image into PDF
If your image is in another file type like a Word document, you can simply copy it from there and paste it directly into your PDF file. The reason this is an easy way is that the copy-paste function is an intuitive and natural one for anyone working in Windows or even Mac. Here's how to do it:
- Open the source document in Word or its native application.
- Open the PDF in PDFelement.
- Do "Ctrl+C" to copy the image, and toggle to PDFelement.
- Do "Ctrl+V" to paste the image, then re-position it anywhere you want.
The following is the full introduction about PDFelement:
PDFelement is one of the most affordable PDF solutions that has everything you need to create, edit, convert, sign, protect, and optimize PDF documents. In addition, you get the benefit of advanced productivity features like batch processes, form field recognition, OCR, and more. Here are the highlights of some of PDFelement's features:
- Full-featured Editing Capability: Edit any PDF text, image, object, or link by going into Edit mode. Re-position elements, change text with automatic font recognition, and even add or edit headers, footers, backgrounds, and watermarks.
- Comprehensive PDF Conversion Options: Whether you're creating PDFs from other documents or converting PDF into other formats, PDFelement has every angle covered. The conversion is fast and accurate, and you can depend on the quality of the converted content being true to the original in terms of layout, fonts, and other attributes.
- Protect PDF with Robust Security Features: Not only can you add top-grade file encryption to your PDF workflows, but you can also take advantage of useful tools like redaction and watermarking to protect your copyright on the content and preserve privacy and confidentiality.
- Full Suite of Annotation Tools: Reviewing and commenting on PDF is super-easy with the comprehensive set of annotation tools that include notes, highlighting, underlining, striking through, adding shapes, and much more. Make your reviews clear and concise with stamps, signatures, text boxes, and other elements that are intuitively laid out so the content doesn't get pushed to the background.
- Batch Processes: Speed up your work and become more productive and efficient with the many batch tools for OCR, optimization, and conversion. Don't sacrifice quality for volume: PDFelement is as accurate with a single document as it is with 100 PDFs at a time.
So far, we've shown you all the features of PDFelement that make it one of the most compelling software applications in the document management space. But the real benefits that arise out of this feature-rich tool are productivity and efficiency. In terms of productivity, you can handle larger documents, process them faster, and secure them no matter whether they're saved on the cloud or on your local desktop. As for the efficiency angle, PDFelement lets you save time on intricate editing, marking up, and other activities by providing a truly intuitive interface that lets you focus on the job without having to worry about where to find the right tools and settings. The UI has been designed in a way that puts all the necessary tools up-front when you choose one of the function tabs at the top. In addition, there are keyboard shortcuts and alternate ways to complete a task based on your exact preferences.
In the end, if you were to compare PDFelement with market leaders like Adobe Acrobat DC and Nitro Pro, you'll see that the former makes a strong case for organization-wide deployment. Not only is it more affordable than the alternatives mentioned, but it can tremendously boost the productivity of your PDF workflows and the employees that frequently use it because it offers full
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Search Scanned PDF for Words
- How to Find a Word in a PDF
- How to Search Multiple PDF Files at Once
- How to Compare PDF
- How to Do Area Highlights on PDF