Easiest Way to Recognize PDF Form Fields
When you have a PDF form that you cannot select text fields, then that kind of a file is known to be non-interactive PDF form. For such a PDF form you need to recognize it so that you can make the fields interactive, which will enable you to highlight text fields, copy texts and filed them out easily. Therefore, this article shows you how to recognize PDF form fields with PDFelement.
3 Steps to Recognize Form Fields in PDF
The steps below guide you on how you can identify form fields to make them fillable.
Step 1. Open a PDF Form
Begin by uploading the PDF form to PDFelement. Click on "Open File" and you will be able to upload the desired PDF form. Alternatively, you can drag and drop the PDF form, it will be uploaded to the program.
Step 2. Recognize Text Field
When the PDF form has been uploaded to the program, go to the toolbar and click on "Form" and below it click on the "Form Recognition" option. A pop-up will appear that says "The operation cannot be undone, do you want continue?" Click on the "Yes" button. The program will automatically begin to recognize the form field texts. The fields will be highlighted once the process is over.
Go to the top left and click on "Close Form Field" button. From there, you can just hover the cursor over any text field and fill it out.
Step 3. Save PDF form
After recognizing and filling out form fields on your PDF form, remember to save it to make the changes permanent. Click on "Command + S" or if you want to rename it, click on the "File > Save As" button. That is all you need to do, to recognize PDF form text field.
PDFelement can recognize PDF forms to make them fillable, extract data from PDF forms, create fillable PDF forms. It can also create PDF files, edit PDF files, convert PDFs and protect them with passwords.
- It creates PDF files by combining PDF files or other types of files into one single PDF file.
- It is a powerful PDF reader with scrolling modes, page navigation option, reading modes and thumbnails.
- It is a PDF editor that edits images, texts, and objects without losing formatting.
- It organizes PDF files by deleting, inserting, reordering, extracting and cropping pages.
- It supports batch data extraction, conversion, addition of bates numbering and watermarks.
- It supports output formats like HTML, EBUP, PPT, DOCS, XLS, BMP, PNG, TXT, JPEG and others.
- It has an OCR plugin that recognizes PDF files so that you can edit, copy and paste files.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- Top Way to Import Data into PDF Form
- How to Add PDF Attachment
- How to Convert PDF/A Format from PDF
- Easy Way to View Multiple PDF Files in Separate Windows
- How to Convert PDF to eBook