Easiest Way to Recognize PDF Form Fields
When you have a PDF form that you cannot select text fields, then that kind of file is known to be a non-interactive PDF form. For such a PDF form, you need to recognize it so that you can make the fields interactive, which will enable you to highlight text fields, copy texts, and filed them out easily. Therefore, this article shows you how to make PDF form recognition with Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor.
3 Steps to Make PDF Form Recognition with PDFelement
The steps below guide you on how you can recognize PDF form fields.
Step 1. Open a PDF Form
Begin by uploading the PDF form file to PDFelement. Click on "Open files" on the Home Window, and you will be able to upload the desired PDF form. Alternatively, you can drag and drop the PDF form; it will be uploaded to the program.
Step 2. PDF form recognition
When the PDF form has been uploaded to the program, go to the toolbar and click on "Form," and then click on the "More" > "Recognize Form" option in the drop-down menu. A pop-up will appear that says "The operation cannot be undone. Do you want to continue?" Click on the "Yes" button. The program will automatically begin to recognize the form of field texts. The fields will be highlighted once the process is over.
Go to the top right and click on the "Edit" icon. From there, you can just hover the cursor over any text field and fill it out.
Step 3. Save PDF form
After recognizing and filling out form fields on your PDF form, remember to save it to make the changes permanent. Click on "Command + S," or if you want to rename it, click on the "File > Save As" button to save the changes.
Video on How to Recognize PDF Form
PDFelement can recognize PDF forms to make them fillable, extract data from PDF forms, create fillable PDF forms. It can also create PDF files, edit PDF files, convert PDFs, and protect them with passwords.
- It creates PDF files by combining PDF files or other types of files into one single PDF file.
- It is a powerful PDF reader with scrolling modes, page navigation options, reading modes, and thumbnails.
- It is a PDF editor that edits images, texts, and objects without losing formatting.
- It organizes PDF files by deleting, inserting, reordering, extracting, and cropping pages.
- It supports batch data extraction, conversion, the addition of bates numbering, and watermarks.
- It supports output formats like HTML, EBUP, PPT, DOCS, XLS, BMP, PNG, TXT, JPEG, and others.
- It has an OCR plugin that recognizes PDF files so that you can edit, copy, and paste files.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Open XFA Form and Fill XFA Form Easily
- Steps to Separate PDF Pages on Windows
- Efficient Way to Create PDF from Scanner
- Easy Way to View Multiple PDF Files in Separate Windows
- How to Add PDF Attachment