How to Transform PDF to Word
I am going to have a bunch of Contracts/Agreements in PDF form that will need editing soon. Any suggestions for a good PDF to Doc converter - more than happy to pay for a good one?
If you are in a similar fix of looking for how to transform PDF to Word, then you are reading the right article. When you transform PDF to Word, you will have plenty options of editing its texts, layout, and format unlike when it is in PDF format. Thus, in this guide, we will take you through three methods of transforming PDF to Word using PDFelement software and online method.
Method 1: How to Transform PDF to Word
The first method that you can transform PDF to Doc format is by using PDFelement software. After installing it, then follow this guide.
Step 1. Import the PDF File
On opening the PDFelement software, click on the "Open File" button. Here, you can now select the PDF to transform to Doc format. On choosing the PDF file, click on "Open", and the program will be imported to the program.
Step 2. Transform PDF to Word
The PDF file should now appear on the primary window. From there, click on the "Convert" button, and then from the menu that appears, choose the "To Word" format.
Step 3. Select Output Folder
After that, the program will let you choose the output settings. From the pop-up window, click on "File Name" and rename your file if you wish. Next, click on "Save as Type" and select the .docx format. Finally, click on "Save", and your document will be transformed from PDF to Word format.
Method 2: How to Transform PDF to Word
PDFelement software also has an alternative method that you can transform PDF to Word on the program using the "Convert PDF" menu.
Step 1. Open the "Convert PDF" tab
Click on the "Convert PDF" option on the home menu so that you can batch transform files.
Step 2. Select the PDF
On clicking the "Convert PDF" a new window pop up on the screen that enables you to choose PDF files to convert to Word. You can now choose your PDF file and click on the "Open" button to upload it.
Step 3. Transform PDF to Word
Next is to choose the output format of your file. Click on "Save As Type" on the pop window and choose "Word Files (*.docx) option. On the "File name" choose the output name of your file, or you can retain it. Lastly, click on "Save", and the PDFelement will transform your PDF to Word format.
With the two methods that we have shown you on how to transform PDF to Word, we have guided you using PDFelement software. But what exactly is PDFelement? It is a PDF tool by Wondershare Technologies that enables you to transform your PDF files, modify and optimize them in different ways. As for the transformation of PDF files, you can convert them to formats like Word, Excel, Plain Texts, HTML, eBooks, PowerPoint, and different types of images. The beauty of this program is that output high-quality files while retaining its layout and format of tables. Moreover, you can simplify your conversions by uploading a batch of PDF files and converting them at once. Other main features of this software are highlighted below.
- Enables you to create PDF from files format likes Excel, Plain Texts, PowerPoint, Word, and Images.
- It is built with an editor that makes it possible to alter texts, images, and objects of the PDF file.
- It also enables you to highlight and comment on PDFs using text boxes, sticky notes, callout boxes, strikethrough, underline, make shapes, among others.
- It allows you to organize your PDF pages by deleting pages, adding pages, labelling, replacing, and extracting pages.
- This tool allows you to protect PDF files with signatures, remove signatures, redact texts and add personalized watermarks.
- It can combine PDF files and merge it as a single document.
- It has a library of templates that you can pick from to design your PDF files.
- With the Form option, you can edit forms, fill out forms, make forms editable, and extract data from forms.
- This software also enables you to share the edited or converted files via emails, Evernote, Google Drive, and Dropbox.
Method 3: How to Transform PDF to Word Online
If you want to transform PDF to Word online, the head to HiPDF and convert your PDF file. This a free PDF to Word online converter that supports batch conversion and outputs quality files. Once you are on the HiPDF website, follow these steps.
- Step 1. From the all in one PDF solutions listed, click on the "PDF to Word" option.
- Step 2. Next, you need to upload the PDF file. Click on "Choose Files" and then upload the PDF file that you want to transform to Word format. The HiPDF PDF to Word should upload the file immediately.
- Step 3. Once you have imported the file, click on the "Convert" button to begin transforming your PDF file to Word format. You will be able to see the conversion progress on the screen. If you uploaded the wrong file, you could click on the "Delete" button to remove the uploaded file.
- Step 4. When the transformation process is over, you will see a clickable download button on the screen. Click on the "Download" button and the transformed PDF file will be saved to your computer.
Brilliant! That is how to transform PDF to Word for Free.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Make PDF to Word
- How to Extract PDF to Word
- How to Embed PDF in Word
- How to Save PDF as Word
- How to Turn PDF into Word