How to Convert GIF to PDF File in Windows
Nowadays, people want to convert their GIF files into a single document which contains all the images for better accessibility. You will find several options to convert any GIF to PDF. But to preserve quality of the image & other information it is important to use a reliable tool. In this article, you will find useful information on how to convert GIF to PDF File document in original quality with PDFelement.
Simple Steps to Convert GIF to PDF
Step 1. Create PDF from GIF File
Select "Create PDF" on the Home window to choose GIF files. Select necessary GIF files and click "Open" to convert it into PDF format in the application. You could also create PDF from multiple GIF files by selecting the files simultaneously.
Step 2. Use Customization Tools (Edit)
Click the "Edit" button at the top of the "Home" tab. You could add image, edit or add text, add link or objects, edit and select scanned documents with OCR feature. You could also add pages for more information along with the GIF Files.
Step 3. Save PDF File
Select the "File" tab and choose 'Save As" to save it as PDF file.
PDFelement exhibits more amazing features compared to Adobe® Acrobat® Reader or any other PDF converter in the market. It is a well-designed application with all the necessary tools for creating a perfect PDF document without any quality loss issues. Especially for GIF or image files, this tool is perfect for saving and making adjustments in terms of color, image, size, move, remove, print, add forms, crop, rotate, Bates numbering, add page/text/link and many more essential features.
Main features of PDFelement:
- Compact Tool for GIF/Image Files: A perfect tool to save, edit, convert or markup GIF files in a single PDF document effortlessly
- Essential Editing Functions: Change Font, Adjust or resize images, crop, rotate, insert objects/images/text, add watermark and text etc.
- Edit Scanned GIF Files: With OCR technology access scanned GIF images by converting it into a PDF document and edit them further for perfect results
- Optimize File Size: Optimize file size by compressing the GIF images into one single PDF document
- Share PDF: Share converted PDF documents through Email, Evernote, Dropbox or Google Drive
- Combine GIF Files: Combine or merge multiple GIF image files into a single PDF document
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Flip a PDF Image in Windows
- How to Add PDF Stamp on Windows
- Best Way to Change Highlight Color in PDF
- How to Add Bookmark to PDF Files in Windows
- 3 Steps to Change PDF Background Color