How to Add GIF to PDF
Do you have a GIF that describes a certain section of your PDF document perfectly? Adding this GIF to your PDF may be the best way, to add character to the PDF, but also make it more attractive. But how do you add a GIF to a PDF? And how do you make sure that the GIF is in the right position? The tool you use determines how hard or easy it is to add GIF to PDF. In this guide we will share with you the best tool for the job and show you how to use it.
Method 1: How to Add GIF to PDF
The best tool to use when you want to add a GIF to PDF is PDFelement. This tool is designed to make the whole processes of editing a PDF document, including adding images very simple. To add a GIF to PDF, follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Open a PDF
Download and install PDFelement to your computer. The installation process is very simple and when it is complete, launch the program. In the main interface, click on "Open File" to browse your computer for the PDF file that you want to add a GIF to.
Step 2: Click "Add Image"
Once the document is open, click on the "Edit" button in the main menu and then click on the image icon to select the photo you would like to add to the document.
Step 3: Select the GIF to Add to PDF
In the popup that appears, click on the GIF to select it and then click on "Open" to insert the GIF into the document.
Method 2: How to Add GIF to PDF
These steps offer an alternative way to add a GIF to PDF:
Step 1: Enter Edit Mode
Once the document opens in PDFelement, click on "Edit" from the main menu and then click on the "Editi" icon to enter edit mode.
Step 2: Drag the GIF to PDF
Now drag and drop the GIF you would like to add to the document into the location where you want it to appear.
Step 3: Select "Add as an Image"
Click on "Add as an Image" to finish the process and add the GIF to the PDF.
PDFelement is the most ideal tool for adding GIF to PDF. It also comes with numerous other features that make it the most ideal solution for editing other aspects of the PDF document. These include the following:
- It is one of the best tools to use for collaboration on a document. This is thanks to its numerous annotation features that include comments, custom stamps and highlighting and underlining text. It can be used to edit the text on PDF documents. You can use it to add new text to the document or edit existing text by changing the font size and font style.
- It is also one of the best tools for the creation of PDF documents. To create a PDF using PDFelement, all you have to do is open any file in the program. It will also come in handy when creating and filling in PDF forms.
- You can also use it to very easily convert PDF documents to numerous other formats including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML and more.
- It also comes with an OCR function that you can use to edit image-rich or scanned PDFs.
- You can also use its numerous security features to protect the PDF document from unauthorized access. These include signatures, watermarks and text redaction.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Extract Pictures from PDF
- How to Change Font in PDF
- How to Edit PDF Font
- How to Reduce Font Size in PDF
- How to Change Font in Adobe Acrobat DC