The Best Alternative for eSign AAR
Have you heard about eSign AAR? As the name suggests, it is an electronic signature tool. It allows you to sign documents without printing them. But how to use it? More importantly, who can use this eSign AAR? You can learn about these in this article. As a bonus, we will also teach you how to use Wondershare PDFelement's powerful eSign tool. This is an excellent alternative to AAR eSign.
AAR eSign is a program from Arizona Realtors®. It allows Arizona Realtors® members to sign digital documents using a software tool. This streamlines real estate transactions for them. Furthermore, it ensures legally recognized signatures for contracts, agreements, and other documents within the real estate industry.
Since March 2021, the free plan for this tool allows users 5 free signing sessions. So if you need to sign more than 5 documents or a document needs more than one signer, you need to upgrade to paid plans.
The change was done because AAR launched its own eSign tool, Authentisign. This is integrated into their forms tool, so spending on AAR eSign is no longer money-well spent.
Still, members can use AAR eSign if they want to. Here's a guide on how to use it.
Part 1.1 Setting Up AAR eSign
- Go to AAR eSign website.
- Log into your account. Use the email address on file with your local Board of Realtors® as your username. The password is your 9-digit NRDS#.
- Go to AAR eSign tool webpage.
- Click the appropriate download link to install the eSign print driver.
Part 1.2. Sending Documents to AAR eSign From zipForm® 6 Standard
Another tool members use is the zipForm® 6 Standard. This is the tool you need to use to send the documents you need to sign to AAR eSign. Follow these steps to do so:
- Open your zipForm® transaction. Click File > Print > select the documents you need to sign. Note that the documents should have a QR code in the bottom right corner.
- Choose eSign Printer as your printer > Click Print.
- A confirmation message saying your document has been sent to eSign AAR will appear. Click OK.
Part 1.3. Setting Up Signing Session in AAR eSign
- A new browser window will open. Enter the required information. Do not forget to check the box for Include me as a Signer if you need to sign the document.
- Click Next.
- Click the Add New button to add a signer. Enter their First Name Last Name, and email address, then click the checkmark.
- When you have added all the signers, click Next.
- On the next screen, add the correct signers for each role listed. Click Apply signers to all templates > Next.
- A pop-up window will appear. Click OK.
- On the next screen, add the form fields.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish. A request to sign the document will be sent to all the signers you added.
Part 1.4. The Signing Process in eSign AAR
- All signers, including you if you listed yourself, will receive an email. Open it and click the Click here to sign this document link.
- A new internet browser will appear. Select one of the predefined signatures or create your own.
- Accept Customer Disclosure > click Start.
- You will be directed to the form fields that you need to sign. Click them to fill them up.
- Click Done after you have signed all the required fields.
- Click Yes.
As you can see, AAR eSign is a useful tool. However, the process involves many steps and you need to switch between apps. Additionally, it is exclusive to Arizona Realtors® members, which you may not be. So, you may be looking for an alternative. We recommend Wondershare PDFelement. Its revamped eSign feature is one of the best in the market.
Wondershare PDFelement lets you sign documents with handwritten signatures. If you want more security, you can use standards-compliant certified digital signatures instead. Not only that, but like eSign AAR, you can use Wondershare PDFelement to collect signatures. You can send requests to multiple people and track progress.
Here is a tutorial on how to use this amazing tool:
Part 2.1 How To Request Signatures With eSign AAR's Best Alternative: Wondershare PDFelement
- Open the PDF that needs other people's signatures with Wondershare PDFelement.
- Click Protect > Request eSign.
- Find the "Add Recipients" field in the window that will open. Add the signers' email addresses. Note that the order matters since it also determines the signing orders. Don't worry. You can drag and drop them to rearrange them.
- Suppose you also need to sign the document. You can choose to sign it first or last. Depending on your choice, check the box for Add me the first or Add me the last.
- Set the frequency of updates and the sending order. Click Next when done.
- Drag and drop the essential form fields to the appropriate areas.
- Click Send.
You can track the progress using the Agreement tab on Wondershare PDFelement.
Part 2.2 How To Sign Documents Using Wondershare PDFelement: eSign AAR's Best Alternative.
Wondershare PDFelement lets you quickly sign documents that need your signatures. It offers two methods, creating an unrivaled convenience. You can sign using the desktop application or sign on the go using the email link.
We will teach you how to sign using both methods:
Method 1. Signing Documents Using Wondershare PDFelement's Desktop Application
- Launch Wondershare PDFelement.
- Click Agreement. Make sure you are logged in to find this tab.
- Look for an agreement labeled "Waiting for me." Double-click it.
- The document will open in PDFelement. Click the Sign tag. This will direct you to the form fields that you need to sign.
- Click the Signature field and select how you want to input your signature. You can type your name or initials, draw your signature, or use an image.
- Click OK.
- A notification will appear on the bottom of your screen. Click Click to Sign > Next.
Method 2. Signing Documents Using an Email Link
- Suppose someone sent you a signature request. You will receive an email notification. Open the email and click Sign the document.
- Check the box for "I agree with EULA and Privacy to use electronic records and signature" > click Continue.
- The document will open. Click the Signature fields that you need to sign. Enter your signature.
- For first-time users, you need to create a signature first. You can type your name and apply fonts and colors. Alternatively, you can draw your signature or upload an image of it. Click Save.
- Click Download. You can download three different versions. Choose whichever you prefer.
With that, you have successfully signed the PDF using the email link. It is incredibly convenient since, with this method, you can sign documents using any device.
Here are some FAQs about eSign AAR.
Q1. Is eSign AAR Legally Recognized?
AAR eSign's legal recognition depends on the specific jurisdiction and the applicable laws governing electronic signatures. In many regions, electronic signatures facilitated by AAR eSign are legally recognized for a wide range of transactions.
Q2. Who Has Access to eSign AAR?
Access to eSign AAR is typically granted to individuals or organizations that subscribe to or purchase the service. In other words, the tool is accessible to Arizona Realtors® members. If you are not one, you need to find another eSign tool. Thankfully, you have great options, like Wondershare PDFelement.
Q3. What Types of Documents Can Be Signed Using eSign AAR?
The tool eSign AAR is used by Arizona Realtors®. Therefore, you can use it to sign agreements, contracts, or other documents within the real estate industry.
Q4. Is There a Fee Associated With Using eSign AAR?
Since March 1, 2021, members can only sign 5 documents using the free plan. If you choose to sign more documents using this tool, you need to get the paid plans, which start at $99 per month.
Arizona Realtors® members can use eSign AAR to sign documents digitally. And the group has also launched an eSign app that better integrates with the tools they use. But to use these tools, you need to be a member. For people who are not, do not worry. You have a great option in Wondershare PDFelement. It is easy to use, powerful, and feature-rich. You can sign or collect signatures using this tool. And it is one of the most respected PDF solutions. That said, you can't go wrong with Wondershare PDFelement.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
Up to 18% OFF: Choose the right plan for you and your team.
PDFelement for Team
Give you the flexibility to provision, track and manage licensing across groups and teams.
- The Best Alternative for eSign AAR
- C# Digital Signature: Sign PDFs Through Programming
- Bluebeam Signature: How To Use It and What’s a Good Alternative?