Top 5 Signature Makers for Names
Signatures are quite ubiquitous because they are embedded in our day-to-day activities. Online signature makers for names work with a document in any form, ranging from a simple letter or initials to a handwritten and typically stylized inscription of either a name or a nickname. From a general perspective, a signature represents proof of identity as well as an intention to be bound or at least associated with the signed document. Here will introduce top 5 signature makers for names.
5 Best Signature Makers for Names
This signature creator for name offers the easiest way signing your names on PDF documents electronically. It is a fully loaded File Management app that lets you sign any digital PDF with a digital signature or handwritten signature. Its features work smoothly and are efficient.
- PDFelement indicates PDF status using customized stamps.
- It is an excellent apart PDF signing app.
- It helps in facilitate editing process of a PDF document.
- The tool minimizes your effort while dealing with PDFs using its easy-to-use interface and Microsoft-like design.
- PDF does not allow embedding of video files while making PDF documents.
Pricing:The Windows version goes for $89.95 for 1 PC user and $169.11 for 2 – 10 PC users. For users between 11 and 20, PDFelement is offered at $890.51 — that is 10% savings.
As a component of the Adobe Acrobat Cloud, this program also provides features qualifying it as an industry-standard signature generator for my name. Adobe Acrobat DC gives users the room for getting rid of the archaic ink signature delays as it lets them collect e-signature, which is exactly as legally binding in several nations all over the globe.
- It is a very popular PDF file management app.
- Adobe Acrobat DC is useful for creating, sending, saving, editing and exporting PDFs.
- It features great options for signing on-the-move with the aid of a browser or a mobile device.
- It does not allow users that open one’s PDF using Adobe Reader to edit the document.
- While this app enables users to fill out forms in PDF documents, they cannot modify any existing formatting or text.
Pricing: Acrobat DC Standard subscription is available at $156 annually (that is works $13 per month) or $23 monthly for the monthly plan. As for Acrobat DC Pro perpetual, it is offered at $450 — $200 upgrade — and the Standard perpetual plan goes for $300 ($140 upgrade).
This is yet another my name signature maker, which can be used for your PDFa, forum signatures, e-mails, and others. A signature can be employed for integrating into your existing paperwork and steps for tracking and managing every one of your documents in just one location.
- With HelloSign’s user-friendly interface, the whole file management process is smoothly done, without any difficulty or issue.
- It is easy to make a signature since you can utilize your smartphone touchscreen or the mouse of your laptop or computer.
- Even, on this platform, you can simply type your name using your favorite style and font. HelloSign is a very common app that can help you generate an excellent digital signature.
- The features it offers on its free package are somewhat too basic and scanty.
- The premium plans are a bit costlier compared with of subscription rates of other tools.
Pricing: Though HelloSign is available for free, its premium plan (monthly) starts from $15 while the annual package starts from $13/month.
DocuSign is readily available online to assist you with your digital signature making. This online signature maker for names adopts the nascent trend of making sure moving into a paperless business atmosphere is done with improved speed for your workflow along with secure electronic signatures for your PDFs.
- As with other signature makers for names mentioned above — the likes of PDFelement, Adobe Acrobat DC, and HelloSign — DocuSign also saves time and money that could be wasted in printing, faxing, scanning, and shipping documents to be signed.
- With DocuSign, you can do all these easily and efficiently and receive your PDFs back within minutes, after they have been signed.
- The tool seeks to get rid of file cabinets by providing a secure cloud account.
- There is no pop-up tutorial when one is signing in for the first time.
Pricing: The annual plan starts from $10/month ($120 paid for one year), and the monthly subscription goes for $15.
SignNow has a monthly subscription as low as 5 dollars for the business option and 15 dollars for the business premium package. These premium services offer you support for unlimited documents as well as templates.
- You will enjoy cloud integration via Google, OneDrive, and Box, mobile support via Android, iPhone, as well as iPad app access.
- For the business premium package, you will be able to use bulk sending and custom branding.
- SignNow also lets you also track documents and also view reminders as well as expirations.
- It requires access to desktop to issue an invoice.
Pricing: SignNow is offered via a number of plans. On the Business package, a user will pay $5/month (payment to be made annually), while the Business Premium plan goes for $15/month (paid annually).
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Import PDF to InDesign
- How to Use InDesign to Print Booklet to PDF
- How to Make Signatures for Names Starting with M
- Best Signature for My Name
- Nice Signature for My Name