How to Make A Signature
There is no doubt the role of signatures in authenticating a document. Whether it is personal or official documents, applying a signature is very important and this is why you may want to create your signature. However, it is important to note that whatever signature you make must appear good and also professional. For this reason, it is important to know how to make a signature before anything else. This article will teach you how to make a signature with Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor.
How to create my signature? If you want to get the best free tool to create your signature, then it is important to note that PDFelement should be on your number one list. There are a lot of reasons why PDFelement is the best for the purpose of making signature. In the first instance, PDFelement is one of the easiest software to use among an array of software present in the market. For instance, while some other tools could make simple things complicated, PDFelement has the ability to simplify everything in such a way that even those who do not have much knowledge on computer can use it effectively to make good signatures for themselves.
- Availability of OCR feature that helps you convert scanned PDF into something that is editable for easy signing
- Available on all platforms whether Mac, Windows, Android and even iOS
- Boats of top notch features like editing, converting, splitting, merging, annotation and creating PDFs that can be read by all PDF readers
- Availability of free trial for users who would like to test the tool first before committing their funds
How to Make My Signature
Like mentioned earlier, you need to know how to write a signature using the right tool like PDFelement. Fortunately the steps are few and easy as can be seen below.
Step 1: Open File
For those that do not yet have PDFelement, it is important to get one before proceeding at this point. However, if you already have one, click "Open File" and add the document to the platform and then go to "Protect" menu in order to write signature.
Step 2: Sign Document
From the protect menu, click on “Sign Document”. Then on the document, click to draw the area where the signature will be added and this will bring out a “Sign Document” dialog pop up.
Step 3: Create Digital ID
For those making a signature for the first time, click the New ID button in order to create a new ID. You have the option of creating a digital ID with your information like name, address etc. After the creation of the digital ID, it will take you back to "Sign Document" and display your ID information on the box. Just click "Sign" and create your signature on the document.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- Top 5 Signature Makers for Names
- How to Design Signature for Name
- How to Make Signatures for Names Starting with S
- Top 5 Signature Template
- Top 10 Signature Website in 2022