How to Change Email Signature On iPhone
Have you noticed that when an email is sent from your iPad or iPhone XS/XR/X/8/7/6, your messages end with a "Sent from" sign? You aren’t stuck with this; here’s how you can change email signature on iPhone or iPad as you wish or totally remove the "Sent from" signature. The "Sent from my iPhone" signature is simply a default signature. Many people are wondering how to change iPhone mail signature? Here is the real tips for you in this article.
Change Email Signature on iPhone 13/XS/XR/X/8/7/6
Here is where you will find your signature mail iPhone or iPad option. First, note that if you need to do an automatic blind carbon copy for yourself or increase the indent level of your quoted messages, then such minor adjustments can be made here. Just follow the steps below for your mobile email signature change on iOS 12/11/10/9/8.
- Select the "Signature" icon to start iPhone or iPad mail signature and you will see the "Sent from" text. Tap on that field and you can create something more related to your professional or personal needs.
- Note that you can use different signatures for each account or use a single one for them all. This will depend on the purpose that each of the accounts serves, i.e. business or personal.
- Also, any of the accounts on your iPhone or iPad can be used as the default, so that all your outgoing emails will be from that account.
- This can be done for each message by selecting the "From" icon, but when you set up the preferred default account, you won’t need to change it whenever you send a message.
Setting up your accounts and changing your mobile signature as you wish is a great idea. If you’ve got a personal account which you like to append with a funny or inspirational quote or a business one with your contact details, then you can remove the "Sent from" signature. And Gmail mobile signature can be completed like this way.
Best iOS Signature Tool for iPhone 13/XS/XR/X/8/7/6
PDF is commonly used for several contracts where in order to secure documents before sharing them online or signing agreements over electronic media with digital signatures. To edit or create your document professionally and creatively on your iPhone/iPad, the best app to use is PDFelement for iOS which is available on the Apple store and can be downloaded for free without subscription.
PDFelement for iOS provides several features that cannot be found on any other app except by subscription. With this, you can change the font colors and style of your text without losing the formatting. It enables you to perform markups which include strikethrough, underline, and highlight tools. You can annotate with the use of sticky notes or use its freehand drawing tool. Also, with PDFelement, you can convert your PDF into 9 different formats on iOS 12/11/10/9/8.
With PDFelement for iOS, your PDF document can be signed in a few steps on your iPhone. You can sign your documents electronically by following the steps below:
Step 1. Import Your PDF File
On your iPhone, open the PDFelement for app iOS. Choose the PDF document that you wish to sign and click on it.
Step 2. Draw Your Signature
Tap on the PDF document where you wish to make a signature. Click on the “Pen” button at the top. You can then tap on the “Pen” button which is on the floating bar to sign on the PDF document.
Step 3. Save Signature in the PDF File
After creating a signature of your choice, place it in the right location. The size can be adjusted if need be. Then you can click on the “√” icon when you have finished. Now, you will have your signature on the PDF file.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- The Most Professional Gmail Signature
- How to Remove Signature from Gmail
- How to Change Signature in Gmail
- How to Add Signature in Gmail with Logo
- Insert HTML Signature in Gmail in Seconds