Convert Word to PDF with Nitro Pro Alternative
PDF has taken the world of documents by storm with their easy structure, compatibility, security features and competency. The topper among various PDF converters are Nitro word to PDF converter from Nitro Pro and PDFelement. Nitro word to PDF converter free download offers you a trial version where you can check out the features of the PDF converter helping you make the decision of purchase easy. Another product - Nitro cloud word to PDF Converter however requires you to be connected online to work.
How to Convert Word to PDF with Nitro Pro Alternative
If you think Nitro Pro is a little expensive, or find Nitro Pro can't meet your requirements, Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor is your won't regret choice. It is an ultimate PDF tool to help you create, edit, annotate, convert, protect, sign, share PDF files easily.
The batch process feature can help you save time vastly. It can also help you turn scanned PDF to editable and searchable texts by OCR function. The following is a comparison between Nitro Pro and its alternative.
Comparison between Nitro Pro and PDFelement
Step 1. Click "Create PDF"
Download PDFelement from the official website. You can either take the trial version or buy the software. Open the software. Under the main home window, click "Create PDF" to start the process.
Step 2. Select Word Document and Open
The system will prompt you to choose the file that you need to convert. Select the source file from the browser and click on "Open". And the Word documents will be converted and open as a PDF file.
Step 3. Save as PDF
The system will open the file as PDF and you can save it using the "Save" or the "Save As" option under the "File" tab.
How to Convert Word to PDF with Nitro Pro
1. To use Nitro cloud PDF or the Nitro word to PDF converter, you first need to download the software Nitro Pro from the website www.gonitro.com/Pro-10 and clicking on download.
2. Once you have downloaded, open the program. Go to the "Home" tab, and you will see many options.
3. Click the "PDF" button and you will see another three options: "From File", "From Scanner", "From Calipboard" and you need to click "From File". A "Fast PDF Creation" window will pop-up.
4. Add the Word files you want to convert, and just click "Create". You Word files will be converted to a PDF file.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Convert PDF to PPT & PPTX with Nitro Pro
- How to Convert PDF to JPG with Nitro
- How to Uninstall Nitro Pro Fast
- Fix the Issue of "Nitro Pro Loads PDFs Too Slow"
- Say Goodbye to Nitro PDF Crack