How to Convert DXF to PDF
Do you want to convert DXF (Drawing Exchange Format) files to PDF (Portable Document Format)? DXF is a file format developed by Autodesk that allows you to seamlessly share files between AutoCAD and other software programs. However, you may want to share the file with other users who don't have AutoCAD, meaning you will have to convert them to PDF format. In this article we will show you a step-by-step guide on how to convert DXF to PDF, as well as recommend the best PDF editor tool currently on the market.
How to Convert DXF to PDF
One way of converting DXF to PDF format is by using an online DXF to PDF free converter. In this article we will show you how to convert using Zamzar online converter. This a free web-based converter that supports conversion of files to different file formats like PDF, XLS, DXF, DOC, PPT and others. Here's how to get started.
Step 1. Upload DXF File
Open Zamzar on your browser. Then click on "Choose Files" to upload your DXF file. Click "Open" when you're ready.
Step 2. Convert DXF to PDF File
After you finish uploading the DXF file, in the step 2 box, choose "PDF" under "Document Formats". Provide an email address where the program can send the converted file to so that you can download it. Once you're ready, click on the "Convert" button. The file will be converted immediately. You can now find it in your email and download it to your computer.
Best PDF Editor for Windows and Mac Users
Now that you have converted DXF to PDF, you may have edits that you want to make to your PDF. Once great PDF editor tool is PDFelement. This is a comprehensive tool that allows you to edit text, images, and font style. This software is also incorporated with other PDF tools listed below.
- It supports batch removal and addition of watermarks
- It lets you modify PDF pages by deleting, cropping, rotating, extracting, replacing and inserting pages
- It allows you to create PDF files from different file formats like Office file, RTF, HTML, BMP, PNG, GIF, TIFF, JPEG and so on
- It includes stamp templates that you can use to personalize your PDF files
- You can also use this software to remove passwords and any restrictions on your PDF file
- It is built with an OCR plug-in that enables you to search text, or edit and copy text on scanned files
- It supports macOS X 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, and 10.10, and meanwhile supports Windows OS include Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10 of 32-bit and 64-bit
- How to Translate PDF with Adobe PDF Translator
- How to Remove Zip Password Online for Free
- Top 5 Encrypting File System (EFS) in 2019