How to do iPad PDF Markup
With the increasing level of technology, iPads have been well built to open and view Portable Document Formats (PDF). It allows you to view and read your PDF files with ease. However, if you want to add markups to your PDF file free, you need to install PDFelement for iOS with this functionality. Now we will focus on iPad PDF markup in this article.
Whether you want to add highlights, underline, strikethrough, comment, or draw markups, then PDFelement for iOS will easily do that for you. It is built with all the markup options that are well placed on the application that you can just click on the desired and add in your PDF file. Other than adding markups on your PDF file, PDFelement also allows you to download PDF files from email attachments, Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive.
PDFelement also has other features mentioned below:
- It exports PDF files to output formats like DOC, PPT, XLS, PPT, HTML, EPUB, RTF, TXT, and iWork pages.
- It can restructure PDF file by rotating, reordering pages, deleting pages, and rotating pages.
- It allows you to sync files to Google Drive, One Drive and Dropbox, Box, and iCloud.
- It allows you to share PDF files via emails.
- It supports iOS devices like iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
- It is compatible with Android, macOS and Windows
How to Markup A PDF on iPad
Step 1. Open PDF File on iPad
On your iPad Pro/iPad Air/iPad Mini you need to open the PDFelement app. Transfer PDF files to the app and the document list will show up on the local list. From there, browse the list and tap on the desired PDF file that you want to read, and add markups.
Step 2. Tab on the Tools to Annotate PDF
When you have opened the PDF file in the program, tap on the first icon on top of the screen to find markup tools like Highlighter, Sticky Note, Typewriter, Pencil, Shape, Stamp and so on.
Step 3. Highlight, Underline and Strikethrough PDF Text
Tab on the "Highlighter" icon to select "Highlight", "Underline", and "Strikethrough" tool to markup PDF texts. After that, move your finger to the texts on the page that you want to highlight. Tab and select the texts, and they will be highlighted immediately. Same move if you want to underline and strikethrough text.
Still, in the floating bar, you will find the "Sticky Note" icon to add a sticky note and a typewriter. Tab on it and move to the part of the PDF file that you want to insert the sticky note. Once you are there tap on it and the note will appear. Expand the note to and begin typing notes.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to do iPad PDF Markup
- Top 5 Free JPG to PDF Apps
- Best Free Picture to PDF App for Android and iOS