Top 10 Nitro PDF for macOS 10.15 Alternatives
Stuck in limbo looking for Nitro PDF Mac version for macOS 10.15 Catalina? Actually, Nitro Pro doesn’t support macOS system. Calm your nerves and get glued to this article. We have prepared for you a thorough guide on the best Nitro for macOS 10.15 Catalina alternative tool to convert, edit, and perform a variety of functionality on PDF files.
10 Best Nitro Pro for macOS Catalina Alternatives
PDFelement is a top-notch Nitro Pro macOS 10.15 Catalina alternative boosting unmatchable capabilities. It is enriched with an assortment of features that let users to conveniently edit, convert, view their PDF files, and secure their documents from intrusion.
Users can also edit text and fill forms in PDF, annotate and edit watermarks and links among others. The greatest highlight with PDFelement is the OCR features which helps to convert scanned documents into editable and searchable PDFs. Download this PDFelement and access over a hundred templates for diverse functionalities. Prices vary according to the plan chosen by the user.
- Offers advanced technology in the form of OCR.
- User friendly interface.
- Offers incredibly fast processing speed.
- Supports batch conversion of PDF files.
- Excellent file security features which include digital signatures and password encryption.
2. PDF Expert
PDF Expert is a popular Nitro PDF free for macOS 10.15 Catalina alternative with plenty of thumps up from user s across the globe. The program is robust, has an elegant interface, and offers incredible processing speeds. Users can easily edit PDF files, annotate, customize text and images, fill forms, and sign contracts with ease.
- The processing speed is super-fast.
- Sharing of a document is easy.
- Offers quick feature for filling details on any document.
- No OCR features.
- Outdated annotation features.
3. Adobe Acrobat DC for Mac
This Nitro Pro for macOS 10.15 alternative is no doubt one of the driving seat applications in the PDF industry. The versatile tool offers an array of up to par features which enable users to create PDFs, convert, edit, and share them as per their needs. Users can also extract images and texts among many other amazing functionalities offered.
- Equipped with several features for nearly all PDF functions.
- Offers easy PDF transfer platform and even directly from other Adobe.
- Amazing speed.
- Newbies, I find it difficult to navigate.
- Free model has limited features.
4. PDFpen Pro
PDFpen Pro is an excellent Nitro PDF free for macOS 10.15 Catalina alternative equipped with a multiplicity of relevant tools for PDF document manipulation. You can fill out forms and apply signatures for protection against intrusion. Users can create and convert their PDF documents to other formats like word and make audio comments for the future reminder.
- No-brainer interface.
- High level of file security.
- Great for filling forms and signature application on forms.
- Some users complain of frequent crashes.
- Common languages like Chinese are unavailable.
5. Foxit PhantomPDF Mac
For a long time, Foxit Phantom has been serving windows users and is something new to the Mac world. The program allows notes making, size reduction, OCR conversion, applying signatures on documents, and filling out of forms among others. You can edit and change the formats of texts such as font, style, color, and alignment among others.
- Provide a good level of PDF file security through password protection.
- An elaborate interface which is easy to navigate.
- Supports modern OCR technology.
- Supports multiple languages.
- Has a tutorial guide for learners.
- Handling complex documents using OCR technology may prove difficult.
- Free trials have limited capabilities. Unless you move to premium version ten you access these tools.
Preview is a great MacOS PDF tool with several amazing PDF capabilities. Enables users to view, share, and print PDF documents and images with ease. It can run other document formats like Illustrator documents (AI), PDFs, GIF, docx, JPEG, BMT and PPT just to mention but a few. File encryption is no doubt a great feature here as users can encrypt their PDFs with passwords. For such a document to be manipulated, the user must first input the respective password.
- Newer upgrades which make PDF signing and viewing easier.
- Ability to preview lost playbacks.
- Offers file security through password encryption.
- Can connect with iPad or iPhone for pencil or finger signatures on scanned documents.
- Easy to use.
- Sometimes PDF files are just deleted without any warning.
- No editing features for encrypted PDF files.
- Does not support ISO-standardized PDF.
7. Master PDF Editor for Mac
Master PDF Editor for Mac which enables users to perform a variety of functions on PDF like create, edit, preview, print, encrypt and sign documents. You can convert your PDFs to other formats like XPS and add interactive controls and event handlers as per your need. These controls and handlers include buttons, checkboxes, text fields, split and merge documents.
- Offers annotation features which enable the addition of virtual sticky notes.
- Good in editing texts and pictures.
- Easy conversion of PDF to other formats.
- Compatible with other software.
- A free version is limited.
- Somehow difficult for newbies.
8. Nuance PDF Converter for Mac
This is a robust PDF solution that integrates features of conversion, editing, sharing and annotation of PDF document on a single platform. E-signature feature and the no-brainer interface makes it easy to create and secure documents.
- Document conversion is super-quick.
- Keeps the original document formatting.
- Supports OCR technology.
- Does not provide advanced editing options like Adobe.
9. Google PDF Editor for Mac (Drive)
This is another easier way of editing PDF file for Mac. Google Drive features an inbuilt optical recognition feature capable of extracting texts from images.
- Has an inbuilt OCR feature.
- Easy to use and no need for expertise.
- Limited functionalities and is suitable for basic PDF operations.
10. PDF XChange for Mac
PDF XChange for Mac is a feature-rich alternative for Nitro PDF free for macOS 10.15 Catalina. It enables users to create, edit, view, annotate, apply OCR, and digitally sign their PDF files.
- Has an assortment of excellent editing features.
- Supports OCR technology.
- Fast and easy to use.
- Some included advanced features are not free.
- 5 Foxit PhantomPDF for macOS 10.15 Alternative
- Top 5 Nuance PDF Converter for macOS 10.15 Alternatives
- Top 5 Preview Alternatives for macOS Catalina