PDF Expert Support Apple Pencil - How to Use It
If you work with PDF documents on your iPhone or iPad, you've probably come across PDF Expert. It is the designated file reader in iOS, and it now supports Apple pencil. This application allows you to add handwritten notes and highlights, as well as use the pencil tool to fill forms and add signatures. Read on to discover how to use Apple Pencil in PDF Expert, as well as the top alternative program to PDF Expert - PDFelement.
Introduction to PDF Expert Apple Pencil Support
With PDF Expert, you can read, edit, and annotate PDF documents, as well as modify text and images. The app has all basic features you need for working with PDF. You can use it to sign contracts, fill forms easily, and more. The moment you open a PDF document on your iPhone or iPad, it will automatically appear in PDF Expert. The interface of the app is smooth and easy to use. You can scroll up or down, as well as search easily. The app comes with different layouts, and you can choose whichever one you like best.
In 2016, the company behind PDF Expert added Apple Pencil Support. The combination of Apple Pencil, iPad Pro, and PDF Expert allows you to enjoy a remarkable experience. The goal is to recreate the pen and paper interaction on your iPad. You can use the Apple pencil tool in PDF Expert for many tasks on your tablet.
How to Use Apple Pencil in PDF Expert
Thanks to Readdle Transfer, you can use the Apple Pencil support to quickly transfer files from your iPad to your Mac. This new technology allows you to work on documents from your Mac and iOS on any device with one simple tap.
But how do you use PDF Expert Apple Pencil on your iPad? You simply use your pen and finger simultaneously. The PDF Expert app recognizes when you use the pencil, and when you use your finger. For example, you can swipe through pages with your finger, and add notes and annotations with your pencil.
Most importantly, PDF Expert Apple Pencil support allows you to benefit from the precision features. You can also select to use the pencil without pressure sensitivity from the toolbar. The new PDF Expert features multiple drawing tools, all of which support Apple pencil.
Better Alternative to PDF Expert
The addition of Apple Pencil has made the PDF Expert application even better. But it still lacks some of the more advanced features that other PDF products on the market can deliver.
One alternative is PDFelement. This complete PDF solution brings all the basic features to the table, but with more advanced options as well.
PDFelement is available in several different languages including English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Chinese, Japanese, and Brazilian. PDFelement is available for macOS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 and 10.15. It also requires at least a 512MB RAM and 1Ghz processor or more. This is one of the best apps for managing PDF documents in general.
- Create fillable PDF forms, as well as export form data into Excel. Or easily export data from a scanned PDF. This feature makes forms much easier to manage and organize.
- Create editable and searchable PDF documents from images or text format. In addition, you can add bates numbering for easier indexing. Use the drag-and-drop feature to manage your documents. You can rearrange files and pages, split documents, and add new pages.
- Supports conversion of files into PDF and vice versa. For quicker turnaround, you can use batch conversion.
- In terms of annotation tools, you can add sticky notes, comments, text boxes, and stamps, plus use drawing tools.
- Last, but not least, it comes with impressive security tools to protect your documents, it comes with state-of-the-art encryption tools, so you can sign documents, and protect them from being opened or edited by unauthorized individuals.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- PDF Expert vs PDFpen, Which One to Choose
- PDF Expert Sync with iCloud/Dropbox/Google Drive/One Drive
- PDF Expert vs Acrobat, Which One is Better?