How to Transfer PDF to Kindle
How do I transfer PDF to Kindle? Kindle is the perfect reading digital device and many people prefer to read PDF documents on Kindle. However, what if the PDF documents are on your other devices, such as Windows PC and Mac desktop? In this case, you can transfer PDF to Kindle with a few simple clicks. Follow the guide here.
Method 1: How to Transfer PDF to Kindle
Below we are going to describe a step-by-step tutorial on how to transfer PDF to Kindle with PDFelement. As such, there are two methods to transfer PDF files to Kindle, we are going to start with the first method.
Step 1: Click "Open Files" to Import PDF.
After you have launched PDFelement, you have to go to click "Open files" on the Home Window. This clicking will help you open up the required PDF file that needs to be transferred to Kindle.
Step 2: Send to Email
Click the "Send email" option on the top left. Then you can send the file as an attachemnt in email.
Step 3. Transfer PDF to Kindle
That is the final step where you have to send the required PDF file to your kindle account, such as email@example.com. This is how you transfer PDF to Kindle. So enjoy your PDF file as a digital eBook.
PDFelement has been designed to help you create, open, edit, save and convert your PDF files to other communication utilities such as MS Office utilities. Thus, it is your one-stop solution to answer all such questions. Following are some of the benefits that it offers:
- It employs powerful editing and commenting tools.
- It can create PDF from other file formats, and from scanner.
- It converts PDF to Word, Excel, PPT, and other popular formats.
- It can help simply reviews and collect the intended signatures quickly.
- It can help you transfer scanned PDF document into editable and searchable texts.
- It can create and fill out required forms and achieve the required insights.
- It offers password, permission and redaction protection to the documentation meant for information exchange.
Method 2: How to Transfer PDF to Kindle from Desktop
If you are too busy and can't wait to see your required PDF on Kindle, then following a couple of steps are going to work miracle for you in terms of time economy.
After you have downloaded and installed Send to Kindle app, your documents are ready to be sent to Kindle. Following is a step by step guidance in this regard.
- 1. Using the Windows Explorer or an internet browser, you have to select the required PDF file.
- 2. Right-click on the required PDF files and select the files to be sent to Kindle. (you can choose files separately as well as in batch form)
- 3. Using a printable application like Windows printable application, choose "Print" and choose to "Send to Kindle".
So, these were the 2 easiest and effective messages to transfer PDF to Kindle using 2 different utilities.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Compress PDF to JPG
- How to Export PDF to Word
- How to Convert PDF to Editable Word
- How to Make PDF Read-Only
- How to Convert PDF to Excel with OCR