Convert Kindle to PDF in Easy Way
For almost 97% Kindle files that are purchased from Amazon store have the Kindle DRM limitation . This means the Kinndle books are not allowed to be read on a computer or any mobilephones. You may wondering can I convert a Kindle book to PDF? Sure, we will introduce two solutions for you to convert Kindle to PDF with both online and offline methods. The converted file will make it easy for you to access on a computer and we also introduce the best PDF editor - PDFelement for you to edit PDFs.
Convert Kindle to PDF
Calibre is a free utility tool that is capable of converting a Kindle format documents into PDF. The software application is lightweight, has noteworthy features, and comes with an attractive interface makes it easy even for a beginner to convert a file with ease. In addition to the conversion process, the application is also capable of creating folder directories and reorganize e-book files.
Step 1. Import Kindle File
Launch your preferred web browser on your PC and navigate to the homepage of Calibre. Download and install the program. Then open it in your computer. From the main interface of the software, press the "Add Books" button at the upper right corner of the menu bar. You can then navigate to the files present on the computer and click open to transfer the files to the application.
Step 2. Convert Kindle File to PDF
After adding the files to the application screen, press the "Convert Books" button. A small pop-up screen will open up that contains several options such as changing the title of the eBook, author name, tags, and other Metadata. Users also have the opportunity to modify the structure and design of the Kindle file. In the output format, choose "PDF" and click the "OK" button to begin the conversion process.
Step 3. Calibre Kindle to PDF
After executing the conversion process, the application will provide the link to save the converted file to the computer. The link is available under the "Formats" section as shown in the screenshot.
Convert Kindle to PDF Online
ZAMZAR is an online service that can convert AZW Kindle book to PDF. Here are the steps about how to convert Kindle books to PDF.
Step 1. Upload Kindle File
Go to this Kindle to PDF converter online - ZAMZAR website and click the "Upload" button to upload your .azw format file.
Step 2. Kindle to PDF
Choose PDF as the output format, click the "Convert" button to start the process to convert Kindle to PDF online. After conversion, you can click the "Donwload" button to download your converted PDF file.
Best PDF Editor for Windows and Mac Users
The above solutions to convert Kindle files to PDF format are useful when there is a limitation with the files. However, when a user has numerous files or batch of files, the above processes become tedious and could result in a tiresome activity. A better way to convert Kindle file to a PDF document is by using an all in one solution, which is PDFelement.
- Powerful editing tools allow a user to edit PDF text, change font size, add images and objects, modify the structure of the document and other edits as required.
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) quickly identifies text, images, and numbers in a PDF, which then helps in converting an image-based PDF into a searchable and editable document.
- The convert and create feature helps the user to change the output of the document. An interesting fact about the feature is its ability to convert batches of documents at a fast pace.
- The convenient form filler ensures that the user makes PDF forms fillable, which includes drop-down lists, bottoms, text fields, digital signatures and more.
- How to Convert XLSX/XLS to PDF
- How to Combine Images to PDF File Easily
- How to Convert PDF to XLSX/XLS Files Quickly