3 Methods to Change PDF to Word
Do you have a PDF document that you want to change to Word? While PDF format makes it easy for you to share documents with others, it may not be an ideal format when you want to continue editing a document or making significant changes to it. This is because it can be hard to find a suitable PDF editing tool to use, and even if you can find one, they tend to be difficult to use. Therefore, you may want to change PDF to Word in order to edit the document. In this article, we look at 3 very effective solutions to help you change PDF to Word document.
Method 1: How to Change PDF to Word
To change PDF to Word, we will use one of the best PDF management tools in the business. This tool is PDFelement and apart from making the conversion of PDF to Word very easy, this tool is useful for a number of other reasons. We shall take an in-depth look at some of its other features shortly, but now, let's look at how we can use it to change PDF to Word.
Step 1: Import the PDF
Download and install PDFelement on to your computer and run the program after successful installation. In the main window, click on "Open files" to import the PDF file that you would like to change to PDF into the program.
Step 2: Change PDF to Word
Now, click on the "Convert" tab and then choose "To Word" to specify the format you would like to convert the PDF file to.
Step 3: Select Output Folder
In the popup window that appears, enter your preferred filename and select the folder you would like to save your converted file to. When all the settings are correct, click on "Save," and the file will be converted to Word and saved to the selected folder.
Method 2: How to Change a PDF to a Word Document
Alternatively, you can also follow these simple steps to change the PDF to Word:
Step 1: Open the "Convert PDF" Tab
In the program's Home window, select "Convert PDF" from the list of tools available to begin the conversion process.
Step 2: Select the PDF
This will allow you to browse the folders on your computer for the PDF file you want to convert to Word. Locate the file and then click on it to select it before clicking "Open" to open the file in PDFelement. You can also double-click on the file to open it.
Step 3: Change PDF to Word
As soon as the document opens, the "Save As" popup window will appear, allowing you to select the output folder to save the converted file to. Click on the "Save As type" option to select "Word Files (*.docx)" as the output format and then click "Save."
Step 4: Finish Converting
The conversion process will begin as soon as you click the "Save" button. Once the process is complete, you will click the "Open" button to access the converted file in the output folder selected.
PDFelement has powerful conversion tools, as you can see from the solutions above, but it is so much more than just a document conversion tool. Among other things, the following are some of the features that make it the most useful PDF management tool:
- You can use it to edit your PDF document very easily. It comes with a fully responsive word processor that can edit both the text and images on the document.
- It will also come in handy when you want to convert PDF documents to other formats like Excel, PPT, HTML, and more.
- It has powerful commenting and annotation features that make it the ideal tool for collecting feedback from others when collaborating on a project.
- It can also create PDF forms, combine existing forms, and even export the data in PDF forms to a spreadsheet.
- You can apply passwords, permissions to a PDF document to make it secured.
- It helps you compress, combine, split PDF files easily.
- It has a built-in OCR tool to help you deal with scanned PDF files.
Method 3: How to Change PDF to Word Online
As you may well know, you can also very easily change PDF to Word online. One of the best tools to use when you want to change PDF to Word online is HiPDF. The process is free and very easy. Just follow these simple steps to do it:
- Step 1: Go to HiPDF on any browser to access the tool.
- Step 2: Click on "PDF to Word" to open the specific tool used for that purpose.
- Step 3: In the window that opens, click on "Choose File" to upload the PDF document that you would like to convert. You can also upload the file from cloud storage services like Dropbox, OneDrive, and Box.
- Step 4: Once the file has been uploaded, click on "Convert" to begin the conversion process.
- Step 5: Click "Download" to download the converted file to your computer once the conversion process is complete.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- 3 Methods to Change PDF to Word
- How to Change HTML To PDF Using PDFelement
- Learn How to Save Image as PDF Easily and Swiftly
- How to Save Excel as PDF
- How to Rotate All Pages in PDF