How to Add Logo to PDF
Your boss is happy with your PDF report, but now he says: "Can you add a logo to PDF and send it?" You're stuck because you have no clue how to insert a logo in PDF. You might have done it in a Word document before but the process is very different when you're working with PDF files. Your boss probably meant that he wants the logo as a semi-transparent background image, which is the standard way to add a company logo on an official PDF document for the sake of privacy and copyright protection. It can also be placed in the top left corner as a solid image. Whatever the requirements, we've shown you the way to add a logo to a PDF file as a watermark using a PDF editor, and the one we'll be working with today is called PDFelement.
Note: You can also add logo to PDF online but the process is less secure than doing it with a desktop PDF editor like PDFelement.
Detailed Steps to Add Logo to PDF
The process to add a logo to a PDF file is relatively simple when you have a powerful PDF editor at your disposal. While the PDFelement offers a massive range of features for various PDF tasks, the user-friendly interface ensures that you get through any PDF action in a straightforward manner. This makes PDFelement different from most PDF applications available today, both offline and online. With that, let's review the process to add a logo to PDF.
Step 1: Open the PDF File
Open the PDF file to which you want to add your company logo. You can do this by simply dragging the file into the software or even on top of the shortcut icon on your desktop. In this example, we'll use the "Open files" button found on the main page when you launch PDFelement.
Step 2: Click on "Watermark"
Go to the "Tool" option on the top menu bar and click the "Watermark" icon, then select "Add Watermark". This will open the Add Watermark window.
Step 3: Select the Logo File to Be Added to the PDF
If you didn't add watermarks before, you can click the "+" icon to create a template firstly. Choose "Image" as watermark type, then click the three horizontal dots (horizontal ellipsis) and import your logo image file in Explorer.
Step 4: Set the Position and Rotation of the Logo
In the same window, choose where you want to add the logo to the PDF pages in the "Position" area. Usually, we choose to add logo to the upper left corner of the PDF page.
And then you can choose the "Rotation" of your logo under the "Appearance" options. If you don't want your logo to have a rotation, you just select "0".
Step 5: Set the Scale and Page Range of the Logo
Again, in the same window, choose the "Page Range" (logo size relative to the page size) and you can adjust until you are satisfied.
Then you need to go to the "Page Range" section and decide what pages you want the logo to be added to. Finally, click "Save".
Step 6. Insert Logo in PDF Successfully
After clicking the "OK" button, the logo will be successfully added to the PDF document. You can verify that the "Add Logo to PDF" task is executed successfully. Check to see that the logo has been added exactly the way you specified in the "Add Watermark" window.
Step 7: Save the Changes
Finally, click the "Save" icon on the top left of the software window to save the changes you just made to the PDF file.
That's how easy it is to add a logo to a PDF file using PDFelement. This versatile PDF editor also offers other useful features to help take care of your PDF and document management needs.
- Freely edit PDFs and make any additions or modifications to every single component of a PDF file.
- Create PDF from 300 different file formats while maintaining the original alignment, fonts, etc.
- Convert from PDF to other formats accurately without disturbing content layout and other attributes.
- Review and comment on files with collaborators using extensive markup and annotation options.
- Protect your PDFs with passwords and action restrictions.
- Fill forms and add legally binding digital signatures.
- Create forms from templates or a blank file, or convert Word and other forms to PDF.
- Reduce PDF sizes for easier sharing and uploading to the cloud or the web.
- Organize files by merging and splitting them, and reorder, add, or remove pages.
- Perform advanced tasks like OCR, form field recognition, data extraction, redaction, batch process conversion and encryption, and more.
The award-winning PDFelement is rapidly being recognized by its growing customer base to be a better alternative to Adobe Acrobat DC because of its extensive features and much lower price point. The UI is also more user-friendly and the menu options are clearly laid out so first time users can hit the ground running as soon as they install and launch PDFelement.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Add Logo to PDF
- Easy Steps to Add Hyperlink to PDF in Windows
- How to Add Image to PDF
- Best Way to Add Header and Footer to PDF
- How to Add Comments in PDF