How to Add PNG to PDF
One of the best ways to add more information to a PDF is to add images. Images compliment the text in a way that can make the document more attractive and even easier to read. But to be able to add a PNG to PDF, you need a PDF editor that won't just allow you to import the image into the document, but one that will also allow you to place it wherever you want in the document. In this guide, we share with you how to add PNG to PDF with Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor.
How to Insert PNG into PDF
The best tool to use when you want to add PNG images to a PDF document quickly and easily is PDFelement. We will take a look at some of the other things that this PDF editor can do later on in this guide. But for now, here's how to use it to add a PNG image to a PDF:
Step 1: Open a PDF
Install PDFelement onto your computer and launch the program after successful installation. Now simply click on "Open File" in the main window to browse for the file that you need.
Step 2: Add PNG to PDF
Once the PDF document is open, click on "Edit" in the main menu and then click on the "Add Image" icon to browse for the PNG image you would like to add to the document.
Step 3: Adjust the PNG File
You can now click on the image to move it to a desired position on the page. A blue "grid-line" will appear to help you move the image around.
Step 4: Edit the PNG Image
You can also edit the image in numerous ways. To get the editing options, right-click on the image and select whether you want to "Rotate left", "Rotate right", "Overturn horizontal", "Overturn vertical", "Extract Image" or "Replace Image".
As you can see from the steps above, PDFelement allows you numerous options when adding and editing photos in PDF. But it has numerous other features that can help you edit your PDF document in a variety of other ways. These features include the following:
- You can use it to edit all the text in a PDF document in much the same way. You can add text to the document and even edit existing text in numerous ways including bolding or italicizing the text and even changing the size and font style of the text.
- It is also a very good solution for the easy creation of PDF documents as well as for the conversion of PDF document into numerous other formats including Word, Excel, HTML, TXT and more.
- It is also one of the best tools to use when collaborating on a document with others. Its powerful annotation features including the comments allow you to easily and quickly gather feedback on the document from others.
- It also makes it very easy to create and fill in PDF forms.
- The OCR function is useful when you have scanned PDF documents that you want to edit.
- You can black out sensitive information by using the redaction feature.
How to Add PNG to PDF Online
If you don't want to use desktop tools to add images to PDF documents, it is recommended to use HiPDF. This online tool is just as effective when it comes to editing PDFs, and it is available online for free, accessible on all browsers. Follow these simple steps to use HiPDF to add a PNG image to a PDF document:
- Step 1: On any browser, go to HiPDF to access the online editing tool.
- Step 2: Click on "Choose File" button to browse your computer for the PDF file that you would like to edit. HiPDF also gives you the option of uploading the file from Dropbox, OneDrive and Box. You can also just easily drag and drop the file into this window to open it.
- Step 3: Once the document is open, click on "Add Image" to browse for the image that you would like to add to the document.
- Step 4: You can then simply drag the image to the desired position in the document and click "Apply" to complete the process.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Add GIF to PDF Quickly
- How to Attach Photo in PDF
- How to Put Picture in PDF
- How to Insert Photo into PDF
- How to Paste Image into PDF