How to Attach Photo in PDF
Which is the simplest way to attach photo in PDF?
To attach a photo to a PDF makes it is essential if you want to provide a vivid explanation to your readers. Also, attaching photos to PDF makes the document eye-catching and attractive to your readers. You might have come across different ways in which you can attach photos to PDF files, but you are not satisfied with them. Therefore, in this article, we will show you how to attach a photo in PDF using PDFelement.
Steps to Attach Image to PDF
PDFelement is a PDF program that manages PDF files, including the modification of images and objects in a file. The modification we talk about is the ability to attach images, delete images, replace images, or extract images. To get started, we recommend that you free download PDFelement by clicking the following blue button. From there, install it and launch the program.
Step 1. Click "Add Attachment"
On opening the program, you need to upload the PDF file to the program. Click on "Open File", choose the appropriate PDF file, and then open it with the program. Now, once the file appears on the program, click on the "Comment" button, and then click on the "Add Attachment" option. This option is at the far right of the formatting bar.
Step 2. Select Photo to Attach to PDF
Next, a window will appear that allows you to browse existing photos on your computer. Here you can browse the photos and select the appropriate one that you want to attach to your PDF file by clicking on the "Open" button.
Step 3. Attach Photo in PDF Successfully
You will then see the attachment icon on the screen that appears like a pin. Click on the "Attachment" button at the left panel on the screen to successfully attach the photo.
Step 4. Open Attachment (Optional)
From there, you can opt to open the attachment that you have just made. Still, on the attachment option on the left panel, right-click on the attachment and choose the "Open Attachment" option.
Step 5. Edit Attachment Properties (Optional)
Another thing that you can do with the attached photo is to edit the attachment proprieties. Again, right-click on the image attachment and select "Proprieties" from the drop-down menu. Under the properties, you can edit the author, subject, and description. Under the appearance menu, you can change the opacity, size, and color.
Once you are done, close the properties and save the changes.
Simple! That is how to how to attach a picture in PDF
As you have seen, PDFelement simplifies how you can attach photos in a PDF file. The process is straightforward. Moreover, it enables you to modify the photo attachment properties. Furthermore, the program is an intuitive software that handles PDF files by enabling you to comment, organize, create, and convert PDF pages. It is a product of Wondershare technologies that is has proven to be very beneficial and efficient for PDF handlers thanks to its magnificent features. Some of its features are highlighted below.
- It is a PDF file viewer that enables you to scroll, navigate, and use the navigation panel.
- Enables you to add markups, comments, drawings, stamps, and shapes to PDF files.
- Easily creates PDF files from existing files such as Word, PPT, Excel, eBooks, Images, Screen captures, and Window captures.
- Intergraded with several PDF templates.
- It allows you to protect and personal PDFs with digital signatures, adds permissions, redact, and add watermarks.
- It supports several output conversion formats like eBooks, HTML, RTF, Excel, Images, Word, and PPT.
- Supports once click creation of forms and convert non-editable forms to an editable format.
- It offers a simple way to edit PDF forms and extract data from PDF forms.
- You can also do several batch processes of data extractions, PDF conversion, PDF upload, watermarking, OCR, and protecting PDF files.
- The editing feature enables you also to edit texts and images. You can edit using the line or paragraph mode.
- With this program, you can modify pages. It allows you to delete, extract, insert new pages, rearrange, and replace pages.
- It makes it easier for you to share PDF files via email attachments, Evernote, and send them to cloud storage.
- It has a free trial version that you test, although it has a few limitations.
- Allows to change the background of PDF, add bates, numbering, headers, and footers.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Put Picture in PDF
- How to Insert Photo into PDF
- How to Mirror PDF
- How to Insert Picture into PDF
- How to Add Logo to PDF