Quick Way to Add Background to PDF Files
From time to time, you may want to add a background image to your PDF file, such as a company logo. However, it can be tricky to do so without the use of a PDF editor. If you want to change the default background color on your PDF document, you can easily add PDF background with PDFelement.
3 Steps to Add PDF Background Color and Image
To get started, download PDFelement and install it on your computer. After you have followed the steps of the installation wizard, launch PDFelement to begin the process of adding a PDF background image or color.
Step 1. Open PDF File
Click on the "Open File" button located on the first of the screen. The file finder window will then pop up. You can alternatively right-click on the PDF file on your computer and select "Open with" and choose PDFelement.
Step 2. Add Background into PDF
On the "Edit" tab, click on "Background". Next, click on "Add Background". The "Add Background" dialog box will pop up. To add an image file from your computer as the watermark background, click on the "+" icon and choose the background type you want, and then browse to choose the desired image or file. Alternatively, you can choose a color for a solid background.
Step 3. Save the Document
You can customize the look of the image by adjusting the rotation degree and opacity level. You can also scale the image to the size of the page if you'd like (though this might distort the pixelation of the image). Finally, choose whether you want to apply the image universally or to specific pages.
PDFelement is a PDF editing software that is dynamic, easy to navigate, and works effectively. You can easily insert background images and change the background color of your PDF document, whether you want to do it on all pages, or selectively on specific pages within your document.
Additionally, PDFelement has other features that are similarly useful for every user:
- Produce, revise, print, and markup PDF documents.
- Add, delete, or modify the text, images, and pages inside PDF documents.
- Make PDF documents secure with passwords and redaction.
- Change the format of PDF documents to other formats like Microsoft Office, HTML, rich text file, images etc.
- Produce fillable PDF forms and complete non-fillable forms.
- Add pagination, bates numbering, and other page elements.
- Stamp and sign your approval digitally or electronically on PDFs.
- Convert scanned PDF files into searchable and editable texts by using OCR.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Color PDF File on Windows
- How to Combine PDF
- Rotate Image in PDF by a Certain Degree
- 4 Ways to Protect PDF from Copying
- Easy Way to Make a PDF Form Fillable