Quick Way to Add Background to PDF Files
From time to time, you may want to add a background image to your PDF file, such as a company logo. However, it can be tricky to do so without the use of a PDF editor. If you want to change the default background color on your PDF document, you can easily add PDF background with Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor, and you will also get another two methods to add background to PDF.
Part 1: How to Add PDF Background with PDFelement
Begin with downloading PDFelement and installing it on your computer. After completing the steps of the installation wizard, launch PDFelement to start the process of adding PDF background images or colors.
Step 1. Open PDF File to Add Background
Click on the "Open File" button located on the first of the screen. The file finder window will then pop up. You can alternatively right-click on the PDF file on your computer and select "Open with" and choose PDFelement.
Step 2. Add Background into PDF
On the "Edit" tab, click on "Background". Next, click on "Add Background". The "Add Background" window will pop up. Then, please click the "+" icon and here are three different options to set as PDF background, which are mentioned as follows:
- Color: The first option demands you to set up a theme color from the provided color palette. Following this option, set the "Absolute Scale" and tap "Save" to conclude the process.
- PDF: This option features adding a PDF file as a background. The user can select the page number out of the document, set up an absolute scale and proportion of pages. Furthermore, this option even allows them to figuratively set the appearance of the background along with the range of pages.
- Image: You can also add an image as a PDF background. Browse and add an appropriate image, set up the scale and proportion, and the background appearance.
Once done, you need to tap “Apply” to save changes across the document.
Step 3. Edit or Delete PDF Background (Optional)
On opening the document successfully, you need to proceed to the “Edit” section from the menu and select “Background” from the options. Tap on “Edit Background” as you are looking to make edits across your backgrounds. On the next screen, you can either edit by hovering your cursor across the background and clicking on the “Edit” icon. Conversely, you can also delete the background by clicking on the “Delete” icon.
Step 4. Save the Document
Finally, after you set and apply the background，please click the "File" > "Save" or "Save As" option to save the modified PDF.
PDFelement is a PDF editing software that is dynamic, easy to navigate, and works effectively. You can insert a background image and change the background color of a PDF document with ease, whether you want to do it on all pages, or you want to select on a specific page of the document.
Additionally, PDFelement has other features that are similarly useful for every user:
- Produce, revise, print, and markup PDF documents.
- Add, delete, or modify the text, images, and pages inside PDF documents.
- Make PDF documents secure with passwords and redaction.
- Change the format of PDF documents to other formats like Microsoft Office, HTML, rich text file, images etc.
- Produce fillable PDF forms and complete non-fillable forms.
- Add pagination, bates numbering, and other page elements.
- Stamp and sign your approval digitally or electronically on PDFs.
- Convert scanned PDF files into searchable and editable texts by using OCR.
Part 2: How to Add Background to PDF in Adobe Acrobat
Adobe Acrobat is one of the oldest tools available across the internet that features an impressive amount of PDF editing tools. If you are looking forward to adding a background to the PDF, you are advised to look into the steps below.
Step 1: You need to download and launch Adobe Acrobat across your device. On the home screen, select “My Computer” from the left-hand panel and tap on “Browse” to import the document.
Step 2: Once opened, proceed to the “Tools” tab, and select “More” from the following menu. Select “Background” from the drop-down menu and click “Add” to open a new screen.
Step 3: You need to select any one of the options available in “Saved Settings.” Set up the background and tap “OK” to apply the settings.
Part 3: How to Add Background to PDF with Foxit PDF Editor
While searching for a good editor to add background to PDF, you can also consider using Foxit PDF Editor for its extensive toolkit. To understand the process of adding backgrounds to PDF documents with the tool, you need to look below.
Step 1: Launch Foxit PDF Editor across your device. Tap on the "Open file" button and open the document that is to be edited.
Step 2: On opening the document, you need to proceed to the “Organize” tab and select “Background” from the available options. Click “Add” to open a new screen.
Step 3: On the next screen, you can either add an image or color as the document's background. Set up a background according to your requirements and tap "OK" to conclude.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- Quick Way to Add PDF Stamp
- How to Add Bates Numbering to PDF Files
- How to Add Header and Footer to PDF
- How to Add Page Numbers to PDF
- Best Way to Change Highlight Color in PDF