Quick Way to Add Background to PDF Files
From time to time, you may want to add a background image to your PDF file, such as a company logo. However, it can be tricky to do so without the use of a PDF editor. If you want to change the default background color on your PDF document, you can easily add PDF background with PDFelement.
3 Steps to Add PDF Background Color and Image
Begin with downloading PDFelement and installing it on your computer. After completing the steps of the installation wizard, launch PDFelement to start the process of adding PDF background images or colors.
Step 1. Open PDF File
Click on the "Open File" button located on the first of the screen. The file finder window will then pop up. You can alternatively right-click on the PDF file on your computer and select "Open with" and choose PDFelement.
Step 2. Add Background into PDF
On the "Edit" tab, click on "Background". Next, click on "Add Background". The "Add Background" window will pop up. If you want to add an image file in your computer as a watermark background, please click the "+" icon and select the desired background type, and then browse to select the desired image or file. Alternatively, you can choose a color for a solid background.
Step 3. Save the Document
You can customize the look of the image by adjusting the rotation degree and opacity level. You can also scale the image to the size of the page if you'd like (though this might distort the pixelation of the image). Finally, choose whether you want to apply the image universally or to specific pages.
PDFelement is a PDF editing software that is dynamic, easy to navigate, and works effectively. You can insert a background image and change the background color of a PDF document with ease, whether you want to do it on all pages, or you want to select on a specific page of the document.
Additionally, PDFelement has other features that are similarly useful for every user:
- Produce, revise, print, and markup PDF documents.
- Add, delete, or modify the text, images, and pages inside PDF documents.
- Make PDF documents secure with passwords and redaction.
- Change the format of PDF documents to other formats like Microsoft Office, HTML, rich text file, images etc.
- Produce fillable PDF forms and complete non-fillable forms.
- Add pagination, bates numbering, and other page elements.
- Stamp and sign your approval digitally or electronically on PDFs.
- Convert scanned PDF files into searchable and editable texts by using OCR.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Add Bates Numbering to PDF Files in Windows
- How to Add Page Numbers to PDF in Windows
- 3 Steps to Change PDF Background Color
- Best Way to Change Highlight Color in PDF
- How to Add Bookmark to PDF Files in Windows