3 Simple Steps to Reverse Text in Word
There are a lot of possibilities with Microsoft® Word. In fact, Microsoft® has been stepping up with more features in Word making it more useable. For instance, you can reverse text in Word especially in the newer version of Word programs. However, getting to know how to reverse text in Word should not be difficult with the right knowledge. This aim of this article is to show how to reverse letters in Word in a simple way.
Steps to Reverse Text in Word
To reverse text in Word, there are several steps you must follow as seen below. However, it is important to note that there are several ways to go about it. You can reverse text with text box, with paint tool and Word art. Each of these methods have different steps to follow but the end result is achieved. Reversing text using the text box approach will use the following steps:
- Click on "Insert" > "Text Box". You have the choice of selecting any style of the text box. Then type the text needed in the text box.
- Then click on the text box and then click "Format > Shape Outline > No Outline" if you do not want to have a outline in the text box.
- From the text box, right-click and select the "Format Shape" from menu. In the left pane, click 3-D Rotation and type 180 and under the Rotation section, type 180 degrees in X text box to reverse. Click on "Fill > No fill" if you want no color filled in the text box.
All-in-One PDF Solution
For a very long time, many individuals and businesses have faced what is known as "PDF Problem" and that is the problem of editing PDF documents with unnecessarily expensive editors or using the free online tools which do no serious thing and ends up being a waste of time. However, things have changed faster than we can even imagine, PDFelement is here!
In the first place, PDF is very popular because it offers a lot more than other document formats. It is more secured and that is why it is being used to handle and share sensitive documents. For instance, one of the key features of PDF is that it can actually be protected using password that prevents it from unauthorized access. Therefore, businesses and individuals can utilize this feature to protect their sensitive documents. The surge in popularity can be attributed to the fact that it also has the ability to retain formats and its cross platform compatibility. The combination of these factors listed gives it an edge over all other document formats and this also includes Word.
With PDFelement , you now possess the capabilities editing any document with advanced editing features just like you do in Microsoft® Word. Besides, You are now equipped with superb form creation and processing capabilities, and more all packed in a familiar Microsoft® office 2016 inspired look and feel interface to decrease the learning curve. This is indeed not the first PDFelement to be developed but this is the first to get to the height no one in the industry has gone to after improving on the feedbacks of the previous versions.
Talking about editing, the new PDFelement boasts of an incredible, smarter and faster text editing features. You can edit now any document with having to lose fonts and formats. You can edit article by article, paragraph by paragraph, add and remove images, contents all in PDF. In addition, you can also link, crop, watermark, edit background, header and footer of your documents without the complexities of the past. Learn more about How to Edit PDF Text with Ease.
Other stand out capabilities of the new PDFelement include:
- Easily creating fillable PDF forms with just one click.
- Export form data into excel sheet that is accessible within seconds.
- Export data from Scanned PDF with an advanced OCR technology.
PDFelement delivers top notch editing features for individuals and small business users without them having to "break the bank" like before or rely on incapable free editing tools to get their job done. At an affordable cost, it just gives you the real value for your time and money. To learn more skills about how to use PDFelement, please check here.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Mirror Text in Word 2016 for Free
- What is Watermark in MS Word
- How to Draw a Circle around Something in Word
- How to Remove Watermark in Word
- How to Add Footnotes in Word