How to Insert Picture in Word 2016 for Free
There are a lot of people who see Microsoft® Word as a tool for just writing text but are not aware that you can actually insert picture in Word documents. The truth is that knowing how to insert image in Word is very important if you must make a document as illustrative as possible. It is important to note that Word accepts a variety of image formats and it can also accept large image sizes. For instance, if image size is large, you can always resize them keeping the overall size of the document in view. If you work with Word, it is advisable to know how to insert picture in Word and this is exactly what this article will show you plus an added bonus of inserting pictures in PDF with Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor.
How to Insert Picture in Word without Moving Text
It is easy to insert picture in Word with just a few steps below with the button of "Insert Picture".
- Open a new Word document and go to the "Insert" tab. Note that anything that can be inserted into a Word document is located in the "Insert" tab.
- Click on the exact location you intend to insert picture in Word and then click on "Pictures". This will browse the image file stored in the system.
- Select the picture you want to insert to the document. Note that to insert multiple pictures, you can use the Ctrl button to select each of them by holding it down.
- Finally to insert image in Word document, click on "Insert" and the selected pictures will then appear in your Word document. You have the choice to resize it or adjust quality of image, size, color and add some effects if desired.
Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor is cost-effective when compared to other competitors that are also great. One name that comes to mind is Adobe. However, with PDFelement, you can get all the top notch features of Adobe and the good thing is that it comes at a fraction of the price of Adobe. This is why it is regarded as the most cost-effective PDF editor.
After opening a PDF file in PDFelement, you can click the "Edit" tab, then click on the "Add Image" button to insert a picture in PDF file directly. If you want to remove images from PDF, please check here for more steps.
Tips: Word Format VS PDF Format
We have seen how to insert picture in Word, it is time to see how pictures can be inserted in PDF. This is because as far as office business is concerned, it is almost impossible to avoid PDF. It is now one of the most popular document formats used all over the word in the sharing and distribution of digital documents. The reason for the surge in popularity is attributed to its capability to retain formats and its cross-platform compatibility. This gives it a massive edge over all other document formats including word and this is why knowing how to manipulate PDF to produce great documents is desired.
However, it is important to note that working on PDF including inserting pictures to it will require you to use a PDF editor and there is actually no better PDF editor than Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor and you will see why.
- It boasts of top-class features and this is why it is regarded as an "All in One PDF Editor". It is capable of creating PDFs from scratch, converting PDFs from one format to another, editing PDFs as easy as editing word documents, and also signature application to documents to make it authentic. In addition, PDFelement helps users with their annotation issues, extract, merge, print as well as split PDF documents. The best part of it is that it allows for password protection of your documents and this means your documents will always be safe.
- It is important to mention that PDFelement is very easy to use. By this, it means that you do not need any technical skills to use the software. It is designed to be easily used by just anybody. For instance, it has a friendly user interface plus the availability of drag and drop options which makes it so easy to use.
- Another very important reason PDFelement is classed as one of the best PDF editors is because of its top-class OCR function. OCR is Optical Character Recognition and it is used in transforming any scanned PDF document into an editable, selectable, and searchable document. This means that you can easily convert an image-based PDF into some useable text without having to alter the document's appearance. Get more information about how to use PDFelement.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Flip a Picture in Word
- How to Edit a Protected Word Document
- How to Resize a Picture in Word on Windows for Free
- How to Crop a Picture in Word
- Make Bookmark Template in Word