How to Insert Electronic Signature in Word File
To insert signature in word the process which you need to follow can be complex if you are new to the idea. How to insert signature in word is one of the top searches which are made on Google. It is therefore a tutorial which will make sure that you get the best outcome without any problem. To add signature in word the process which you need to follow will make sure that you get the best outcome. All the steps have been explained in such a manner that it will make the outcome perfect as per your demands.
How to Insert Signature in Word
- Click the insert tab of the Word to start the process.
- Click the picture tab on the toolbar to import the picture of your sign to the word. You need to sign on a piece of paper and then save it to your system in any picture format.
- Crop the sign as per your requirement.
- Once the cropping is done just right click the picture and select "Save as Picture".
- Write the text under the picture which you have inserted and select both. Then click on Quick Parts.
- Click the option of Save Selection to Quick Part Gallery. The Create New building block opens. Fill in all the description. Under the Gallery field you need to select Auto Text. Click OK.
- In the name field you need to insert the name of the signature which you have entered.
- Now inserting signature has become very easy for you. Whenever you want to do so it is advised to click the insert tab once again. Before doing this place the cursor where you need to insert the signature.
- Click the Quick parts bar which is located in text field of the insert tab.
- Select the Auto-text and then you can insert the Signature which has been made by you during the process. Click to add and this completes the process in full.
Advantages of PDF Format
The PDF format is undoubtedly the best one to make sure that you get the work done easily. The best part of this format is that it is highly safe and secure. The overall PDF format management is also easy and it is all because of the fact that you get the PDF readers for free. Most of the PDF readers are also embedded with the editor which makes the process easier. The editing of the PDF format is not easy at all. It is because of the fact that the PDF needs a specialized process to get edited. It cannot be edited just as Word.
Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor is a program which allows the users to overcome the problem of PDF editing. Most of the PDF related work can be performed using the single interface which makes the program a huge addition to your system. The program also allows the users to overcome the problems which other PDF editors present. There is no a single PDF related function which PDFelement does not handle. The program is highly successful and allows the users to manage the PDF related work with care. The best part of the program is that it is very easy to handle which makes it the best choice of all.
Features of PDFelement:
- The program is the best to perform all PDF related functions even that of basic level. It can be used to open, save, print and markup PDFs.
- If there are any graphical elements in PDF the program handles these effectively. It can add, remove, move, re-size and rotate any graphical element within your PDF.
- The OCR of the program is advance than any other similar software. It is very effective to unlock text within images using OCR.
- The conversion engine of the program is awesome. It extracts and converts PDF documents to images, HTML, Microsoft docs, etc.
How to Insert Signature in PDFs
The steps which you need to follow are mentioned as below to insert signature in PDF documents.
Step 1. Open PDF
nce the program has been downloaded and installed it is advised to import the PDF file to it by clicking the "Open File" button.
Step 2. Create a Hand-written Signature in PDF
You can create a handwritten signature by writing them on a piece of paper and then taking a picture of it. Save the picture on your computer, add it to the PDF document via PDFelement as advised to open by "Comment">"Create Custom Stamp" menu, then click "Select Picture" button to browse this picture to add. This will import the signature as a customized stamp for your future use in PDFelement.
Step 3. Add Signature in PDF
Go to "Comment" > "Stamp" menu, you will find this picture signature in the Custom category. Click it and click on the page where you want to insert, the signature will be inserted in the PDF document.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- Steps to Create Word Drop Down List in 2023 - Updated
- How to Create a Questionnaire in Word
- How to Make a Word Document Fillable
- How to Add Checkbox in Word
- How to Remove Hyperlink in Word on Mac