The Best 5 PDF Page Separators
For some reason, you may want to separate your PDF pages to form independent PDF files. Well, doing this is not a big problem but finding the appropriate PDF separator is the challenge. There are several PDF separator tools out there but you need to be cautious to avoid picking the wrong one. Your choice of a PDF separator can make or break your task. Fortunately, we have prepared for you a guide to help you choose the best PDF separator for your task.
The Best 5 PDF Page Separator
PDFelement is the king of the jungle as far as PDF page separators come into play. This program is powerful, fast, and equipped with plenty of good features. It is an all-in-one PDF solution tool that offers an unmatchable way to interact with PDF files. With this program, you can separate PDF files based on the number of pages or top-level bookmarks. The process is simple and straightforward and so don’t expect a steep learning curve. With a few clicks, you are done separating your PDF pages.
- This program provides a free trial version and other affordable pro versions.
- PDFelement is simple and easy to use.
- This program runs on all major devices and operating systems including Windows, Mac, and iOS.
2. Adobe Acrobat
Adobe Acrobat is no doubt a popular name in the PDF industry. The program has been around for a long time and remains one of the best. It offers several PDF functionalities including compress, edit, convert, print, and protect PDF among others. It also offers a platform or users to separate their PDF files using the PDF split option. Users can separate their PDF pages using several criteria such as page size, high-level bookmarks, and maximum file size.
- It is feature-rich.
- It offers plenty of ways to separate PDF pages.
- The software subscription is expensive and this is why scores of people run away from this software.
3. Foxit PhantomPDF
Foxit PhantomPDF is another top PDF page separator tool worth giving a try. The program offers various criteria to separate pages from PDF. Some of these options include separation based on the number of pages, file size, top-level bookmarks, or blank pages. After separating the large PDF into different independent PDF files, you can save them to the local computer or upload them to the cloud. Irrespective of where your document goes, its security is guaranteed. This program has monthly, annual, and lifetime subscription options to choose from.
- It offers several PDF page separation criteria.
- It has several good PDF features.
- The trial version is limited while the subscriptions are pricey.
4. Icecream PDF Split & Merge
Icecream PDF Split and Merge is a good tool to separate PDF pages from a single PDF file. With this program, you can separate PDF pages based on the pages, page groups, or remove pages using page splitting options offered by the software. This program is available on Windows and Mac operating systems.
- With this program, you can work with password-protected files and set your desired permissions.
- It supports more than 50 different languages.
- It offers the preview option.
- The pro version is pricey.
It is hard to leave out Nitro among the top PDF separator tools. It offers a seamless way to split PDF files into different pages. You can split them into groups of pages, based on bookmarks, or page range. Here, you will split your PDF pages without losing the connection to ensure that all the links are maintained properly.
- It ensures that you separate PDF pages without losing the connection.
- It offers several criteria to split your PDF pages.
- The premium version is expensive.
How to Separate PDF with the Best PDF Separator
PDFelement is not only the best PDF separator tool but also the best all-in-one PDF software. The intuitive interface, ease of use, speed, and plenty of good features makes it a good choice for all kinds of PDF tasks. Some of the features include create, convert, print, edit, annotate, perform OCR, and compress PDF.
Step 1. Open PDF File
To start with, launch PDFelement to open the main window. At the bottom left of the primary window, click the “Open File” button. This will direct you to the file directory window. Search for the PDF file that you want to separate and click the “Open” button to upload it.
Step 2. Separate PDF
When the PDF file is successfully uploaded to the PDFelement interface, go to the toolbar and click the “Page” tab. from the drop-down options, locate and click the “Split” button. Upon hitting this button, the program will display the “Split Pages” dialog box to let you customize the way you want to separate your PDF. You can choose to split based on the number of pages or top-level bookmarks. Once you are done with your choices, click “OK” to let the program separate your PDF pages.
Step 3. Save Separated PDF
Wait until you see a pop-up notification in the background informing you that the process is completed successfully. Click “OK” and proceed to save the separated PDF pages. Click each file independently and go to the “File” menu then “Save As” and provide the save location.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- Top PDF Watermark Removers in 2022
- The Best JPG to PDF Converter Offline
- Top 10 PDF Image Editor for You
- Top 10 Free Excel to PDF Converter
- 12 Best PDF to JPG Converter Download for Free