Top PDF Watermark Removers in 2023
PDF files are referred to as quite the drill to showcase it to different people throughout the world, whether it be for marketing purposes, official or theme-based documents. PDF files are developed and edited in a stack on different online editors for enhancing their structure. However, one major drawback of these PDF editors is the watermark that they leave behind with the PDF. This highly affects the visually stirred look of the PDF, which stunts the effect it should have had on the party it is shown to. This article provides a series of different remedies in the form of a PDF watermark remover.
Part 1: Top 5 PDF Watermark Removers on Desktop
Offline tools are essentially those that you install on your PC or Mac. Such desktop applications can better leverage your system’s resources because they can directly access an operating system’s relevant features. Here’s a quick list of the five top PDF watermark remover tools for offline desktop use.
1. PDFelement Watermark Remover
There are quite a lot of different offline PDF editing tools that provide additional options for removing different watermarks out of your PDFs to make them look progressive and grabbing. If we look around the market to see the variety and quality available, it would be quite difficult for you to locate the best PDF editor for this case.
This article improvises the available variety and seeks to provide you with the best options available, which in this case, is topped by Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor, an all-in-one PDF solution that provides a wide variety in editing, converting, and other useful PDF-related tools.
- PDFelement provides you with editing and converting tools that retain the original quality of your PDF and keep its format from going out of its basic formation.
- It allows you to comment and review different PDFs without changing their basic formats.
- It provides you with the ability to protect your files through passwords.
- You can redact the information for the safety of important data that can affect your work.
- You can create PDF from any other format or from the scanner with the OCR feature.
- It provides free 1GB cloud storage to save documents to the cloud.
2. Adobe Acrobat Logo Remover
This platform provides compelling and straightforward editing tools for helping you clear out any anomaly within your PDF files without having them converted. This offline PDF logo remover automatically and figuratively improves the overall condition of the PDF and helps adjust watermarks with its simple tools.
- Fast processing
- Bulk processing capabilities
- Expensive for many individual users and most smaller businesses
- Complicated interface - requires some experience or you’ll need to go through learning curved.
3. Ashampoo PDF Watermark Remover
This offline PDF watermark remover is known for its simplistic interface but a powerful set of tools for all essential PDF tasks such as editing, conversions, protection, file merging, and more. It also comes with user-friendly features such as dark mode to reduce eye strain and a virtual printer to create PDF files from other document formats. If you are looking to manage your PDFs without going through a lot of complex tools, Ashampoo PDF Pro assures a simplified and explicit editing capacity with a very assorting PDF watermark remover tool.
- Intuitive ribbon-style toolbar
- Simplistic UI for a better user experience
- All basic PDF tasks are covered
- No advanced tools such as OCR or form field extraction
- No version available for macOS systems
4. Icecream PDF File Watermark Remover
This intuitive platform provides easy-going PDF editing tools with a wide variety in managing your PDF files with ease. It ensures proper management of the files with no quality interruptions. You can utilize this platform for removing the watermarks of your PDF files to make them look compelling.
- Clear-cut navigation for any process
- Slick and user-friendly UI
- Easy watermark removal or editing
- Conversion to and from other formats is part of a different tool
- No Mac version is available
5. SwifDoo PDF Watermark Remover Software
SwifDoo PDF is a basic PDF tool with edit, convert, compress, merge, e-sign, create, annotate, and protect features. Although the scope of PDf tasks looks limited, it covers most common tasks - and it’s an excellent PDF watermark remover to boot. The interface is easy to understand so you don’t have to go through extensive tutorials to figure out how to execute tasks.
- Windows-friendly interface
- Covers all basic PDF tasks
- Completely free to use
- Windows only
- No advanced features like batch processing or OCR
Part 2: Three PDF Watermark Remover Online Free
An online PDF watermark remover does not require any installation because it runs on your browser. As long as you have a modern browser with an Internet connection, you’re good to go. However, it also limits the number of features since it is based solely on the limits of your browser.
1. PDFfiller Logo Remover Online
Known for its industry-specific PDF solutions, PDFfiller is a professional PDF platform that you can use as a PDF file watermark remover online. Each feature is available as an independent web page, and you can head to the appropriate URL to get the job done efficiently and quickly. Of course, the speed depends on your browser version and Internet speed, which is a good thing to keep in mind when working with large documents.
- Task-specific URLs
- Instructions provided on each task page
- Multiple ways to import documents for watermark removal
- Advanced features are behind the paywall
- The UI is a little complicated for some features so there’s a bit of a learning curve
- No free-forever version
2. Google Drive - PDF Watermark Removal
One wouldn’t normally associate Google Drive with PDF watermark removal; or, for that matter, even PDf handling. Nevertheless, there’s a cool little workaround you can use to remove PDF watermarks using Google Drive. All you need to do is upload a PDF, open it as a Google Docs file, and then download it again as a PDF file - watermark gone! It’s a bit inconvenient but if you don’t have another option, this might be the best way to get it done for free.
- Free to use
- Easily accessible through a Google account
- A simple way to remove PDF watermarks
- No other PDF tools are available (only add-ons)
- No advanced features for editing, forms, etc.
3. PDF2Everything - Online PDF Remove Watermark Tool
A basic PDF tool with a no-nonsense interface - that describes PDF2Everything to a tee! Each module can be accessed from the home page, and you’ll find everything you need for conversion, encryption, unlocking, image extraction, compression, and even online OCR. It’s not as accurate as premium OCR tools such as PDFelement Pro or Acrobat Pro DC but it can get you out of a jam when other options are not viable.
- Free for any type of user
- Comprehensive conversion tools
- Advanced features are available for free
- Accuracy of processes like OCR isn’t the best
- No form conversion, field data extraction, and other form management tools
Part 3: How to Remove Watermark from PDF in PDFelement
While discussing PDFelement and its potency as a PDF watermark remover software, this article intends to drive through the procedure of removing a watermark from a PDF using the platform's impressive toolset. The following steps explain the basic method of removing a watermark from any PDF using PDFelement.
Step 1. Import Your PDF into PDFelement
After downloading the platform and installing it on your desktop, you need to import the PDF file by tapping on "Open File" in the home window to locate the watermarked PDF.
Step 2. Remove Watermark
Now you can click the "Edit" > "Watermark" button, and then select the "Remove Watermark" option from the drop-down menu. Finally, the watermark will be removed automatically.
Part 4: Which is the Best PDF Watermark Remover?
Now that you’ve seen some of the top PDF watermark remover tools for online as well as offline use, it begs the question: Which is the best one? To answer that, you have to look at the advantages and disadvantages of both online and offline tools. On the one hand, online tools are more convenient because there’s nothing to install; on the other hand, offline tools are more secure because your data isn’t being sent over the Internet when processing files. Your choice will depend on whether you value privacy over convenience.
If you opt for a desktop solution, PDFelement is the most affordable yet feature-rich solution, while PDFfiller is the best value when it comes to an online PDF watermark remover. Our advice would be to use both - PDFelement for your Mac, PC, and iOS devices, and PDFfiller for when you’re on the move and don’t have access to your devices.
Free Download or Buy PDFelement right now!
Free Download or Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- The Best JPG to PDF Converter Offline
- Top 9 PDF Image Editor for You
- Top 10 Free Excel to PDF Converter
- Top 9 PDF to Image Converter
- Top 5 Powerful HEIC to JPG Converter