How to Record a FaceTime Call on macOS 11
FaceTime program is one of the most used apps when making group video calls because it is easy to use, cheap, and has a high definition video feature. In this pandemic period where maintaining social distance and minimizing movement is the norm of the state, then, FaceTime is the best tool to use to keep in touch with family and friends. Sometimes, you may need to record the FaceTime call macOS 11 to review it later or for your reasons. In this guide, we will late you through on how to record the FaceTime call on your macOS 11.
How can I Record FaceTime Call on My macOS 11
Video and photos are the best media files to keep memories of the most cherished moments or maintain a record or a history of an object or event. FaceTime program allows you to make group calls with family, friends, or even teammates in your career line. Family moments are often filled with fun and joy and once in a while you may need to record the FaceTime call macOS 11. You can use the Screen Recording tool if you are using a macOS running Mojave or Catalina. However, if you are using an earlier version, then you can employ QuickTime to assist you in recording the FaceTime video call.
Let’s take a look at the importance and benefits of FaceTime calls;
- FaceTime calls help you to keep in touch with family members and friends who may be in the state or different countries.
- FaceTime calls can also be used for business purposes. Teammates of the same company can make group FaceTime calls to discuss the operation of a particular project.
- FaceTime calls are cheaper than subscribing to calling plans to communicate with someone oversees.
- The program also allows you to toggle between video and audio calls.
How to Record FaceTime Calls
So, how can you record a facetime call on macOS 11? Follow these steps:
Step 1: From the Application folder, launch the QuickTime program on your Mac computer.
Step 2: Tap on the “File” tab from the control panel located at the top of the page and select the “New Screen Recording” option from the File context menu.
Step 3: Click on the arrow icon beside the “Record” button and specify the Internal Microphone as your sound preset. Now go to the Application folder and open the FaceTime program on your computer.
Step 4: Once the FaceTime is opened, tap on the “Record” button from the QuickTime window. Click and drag on the recording border to specify the area of the screen where you wish to record; drag the borders to cover the entire FaceTime window. However, just click on the screen if you wish to record the entire screen of the computer.
Initiate your FaceTime call as the QuickTime record the screen and audio of the call. Once the video call is over, tap on the “Stop Recording” button to mark the end of the recorded FaceTime call.
Step 5: Hit on the “File” tab from the control panel and specify the name and destination of the recorded FaceTime call and finally click on the “Save” button.
Best PDF Editor to Improve Productivity - PDFelement for Mac
PDF files are common and we come across them day in day out in institutions, workplaces, government offices, and so on. With the continued increase of PDF files, it would be great for you to acquire tips on how to work on the document files. However, this is only possible when you work with the right tool. PDFelement for Mac is the best tool to be employed when working on PDF files.
PDFelement for Mac is a product of Wondershare and it has a simple and user-friendly interface making it much easier to operate the program. Input formats such as HTML, Word, and many more are supported and can be used to help you create a new PDF with ease. This program can be used to secure confidential data in the document by encrypting the PDF file with both an Open and a Permission password. PDFelement for Mac is supported by both Mac and Windows computers.
The key features of this program include;
- You can work on multiple PDF files at the same using the Batch Processing feature.
- PDFelement for Mac allows you to convert your PDF file to other file formats since it supports a wide range of output formats.
- You can easily add a comment or a sticky note on the content of your PDF file.
- The program has powerful editing tools enabling you to edit the font, style, and size of the text. You can also add page numbers and annotations on the PDF file.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Improve Wi-Fi Signal on macOS 11
- How to Fix If macOS 11 Apps Not Working
- Top 20 Problems and Fixes of mac OS 11
- Top 10 Things You Need to Do Before Upgrading to macOS 11
- How to Fix Apps Freeze or Quit Unexpectedly on macOS 11