2 Ways to Convert Image to HTML (2023)
How do I convert a JPG to HTML? Although this is not a commonly asked question, you may need to convert JPG to HTML so that you can add the content of the JPG photo to your website. If you are having this problem and looking for an easy way to convert JPG or JPEG to HTML with a click, you will find the following methods very useful.
Convert Image to HTML with HTML Converter
Actually, JPG to HTML conversion is done in a very easy way if the Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor is used for the purpose. It is not only a highly-rated PDF editor but also a powerful OCR and file converter tool. To convert jpg to HTML, this desktop program is highly advised as compared to any other that is available online. It can extract code from an image and convert image code to an HTML file so that you can edit the code or upload it to your website.
Moreover, PDFelement also supports converting PNG, PDF, Word, Excel, and other files to HTML.
Step 1. Load an Image with HTML Code
Drag and drop a .jpeg/.jpg file to the PDFelement. There are many ways that can be adapted to open the files in the program but this one is the easiest and the best of all.
Step 2. Recognize HTML Code in the Image
After opening the image file in PDFelement, the program will detect this is an image and offer the Perform OCR option for you to convert the image to editable HTML code. Click "Perform OCR", and select the "Scan to Editable Text" option to make the code editable.
Step 3. Convert JPG to HTML
To convert image to HTML code in PDFelement, just click the "Convert" > "More" > "to HTML" button to start the conversion. These are the only steps you need to take in order to convert JPG to HTML.
After the image is converted to HTML, you can open the HTML file in a browser copy the HTML code into a website builder, and start editing the code.
Best Image to HTML Converter
Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor is the best jpg to HTML converter although it is mainly used to work with PDF files. There is no aspect of the PDF files which is not covered by the PDFelement. The JPG to HTML converter offers a free version for downloading and trial uses. The overall management of the program is great and it can be used by any user without any hassle. The technicality of the program has been kept to a minimum.
- Convert JPG/PNG/Word/Excel/PPT/PDF to HTML or convert Word/Excel/PPT/Images to PDF.
- The OCR of the program is simply stunning as it helps to extract the data from the images irrespective of their format. The latest OCR has been embedded in the program.
- Edit text, images, links, and more in PDF.
- Rotate, compress, and organize files.
- Batch conversion.
Convert JPG to HTML with Google Drive
You can use Google Drive to convert JPG to HTML too as a free tool.
Step 1. Upload a JPG File
Log in to your Google Drive account to upload a .jpg or .jpeg format file.
Step 2. Open with Google Docs
Right click the .jpg file and choose to open with Google Docs online directly.
Step 3. JPG to HTML
Then go to "File" > "Download" > "HTML" to save it as a html file.
More Tips about Converting Image to HTML Code
Tip 1: Embed JPG in HTML Code
If you're trying to embed an image into a page using HTML code, there is a fast and straightforward way to do it that works every time. Just follow this guide:
1. Save JPG Image and Copy Its URL
It can either be saved to your computer or to an online photo server. If you're using the JPG on your website, it's best to upload it to your website.
If you don't have one or know how to upload it, just use another web service like Picasa to WeTransfer to upload it. Once you've done that, copy the URL.
2. Launch an HTML Document
Use the image tag and the specific URL where the picture is stored like this: img scr="URL of the JPG file". Put the image code in where you want and the JPG file will be embedded into the HTML document. The image will display once the user opens that document in a web browser.
3. Adjust the Image's Size(Optional)
You can adjust the image's width to how you want it to appear with HTML code. Just add the width to the img code. For instance: . That way, it will expand or decrease the image's current width to 400 pixels.
Tip 2: How to Edit HTML Files?
HTML is actually a language. The HTML keyword stands for HyperText Markup Language. There are many editors that can be used to alter the language in a way that suits the user. The Notepad is the most common and all-in-one HTML editor which can be used to edit the language as required. The steps which are to be followed in this regard are very simple to follow. These are mentioned for the users to understand quickly.
- Open the Notepad Editor and press CTRL+O to start the process. From the dialogue box which appears select the HTML page which you want to edit. Change the file type from text to all files for better command and control. You can also type the code i.e. .html to make sure that the HTML files are only listed. Find the HTML file that needs the work to be done.
- Click "File" > "Save As". It is because if you want to revert to the original file in case of any mistake then it is not difficult at all. Select the text document as the file type to save the file before further processing. Select the ANSI as the encoding type and rename the file to something else so that it can be found easily once edited.
- Scroll down to the code that you want to alter. The file can be edited as a normal text file and there are no additional requirements that you want to fulfill. The code is the main part of the file which you should keep track of as changing it will change the file.
- Go to the "Edit" > "Go to" option to make sure that the line of code you want to edit is pinpointed. Enter the line number and hit OK. It will save you the time of manual searching.
- Press "Save" to save the updated HTML file.
FAQs About Converting Images to HTML
Q1. How To Convert JPG Into HTML?
Converting JPG to HTML is a breeze with Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor. Follow these simple steps to convert JPG to HTML effortlessly:
- Load the JPG File: Easily import your .jpeg/.jpg file into PDFelement by dragging and dropping it onto the program interface.
- Edit the JPG (if needed): If you wish to make any modifications to the JPG file, click on the "Tool" tab, then select the "OCR" button. Choose the "Scan to Editable Text" option to make the JPG editable.
- Convert to HTML: Click on the "Convert" tab, followed by "More" and "To HTML." The conversion process will begin instantly.
That's it! These three steps are all you need to convert your JPG file to HTML using PDFelement.
Q2. Can You Convert an Image to HTML Code?
Convert an image to HTML code effortlessly using Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor. With PDFelement, you can quickly and affordably perform this conversion process. Here's how:
- Load the Image: Launch PDFelement and click the "Create PDF" tab to load your image file.
- Convert to HTML Code: Switch to the "Home" tab, click "To Others," select "Convert to HTML," and initiate the conversion.
Q3. How To Convert PNG Image to HTML Code?
With PDFelement, you can seamlessly convert PNG images to HTML code with speed and affordability. Follow the steps below to convert your PNG image into HTML code:
- Load the Image: Launch PDFelement and navigate to the "Create PDF" tab to import your PNG image file.
- Perform OCR: In the "Edit" tab, click on the "OCR" button, choose "Editable Text," and specify the language of the image if necessary.
- Convert to HTML Code: Switch to the "Home" tab, select "To Others," and click on "Convert to HTML" to initiate the conversion.
Experience the convenience and efficiency of PDFelement's PNG to HTML converter, making it effortless to transform your PNG images into HTML code.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Turn a Picture into a PDF
- [New] How to Convert Multiple Images to PDF
- How to Convert PDF to Transparent PNG
- How to Make PDF from Photos
- How to Save PDF as PNG Easily