Digital materials are becoming more critical in digital marketing than ever. However, many people are still stuck with PDF files and cannot tap into the benefits of digital materials. Fortunately, you can use PDF-to-booklet converters to turn a PDF into a booklet for effective marketing.
While this is true, the big issue is how to convert PDFs to booklets effectively. The secret is to find the right tool to turn PDF into a booklet. This article gives you the top five PDF to Booklet converters to make your digital materials.
There is a slim difference between a book and a booklet. However, a booklet is a book with few pages ranging from a single sheet to, say, 20 pages. It loosely translates to a small book.
The digital environment considers it a few-page document in softcopies like a small brochure, online magazine, digital catalog, or company presentation. In marketing, a booklet can be a good source of summarized information for new and existing customers. It can be embedded into a website and then shared via social media or email.
As aforementioned, booklets are more interactive and appealing compared to PDFs. Therefore, converting PDF files to booklets is a good idea for better brand reputation, ease of reading, and convenience.
Some of the benefits of e-reading or making digital materials include the following;
Now that you understand the benefits of e-reading, you only need an excellent PDF to booklet converter to get started. Fortunately, there are several plausible PDF to Booklet converters worth trying. Let's check our top 5 picks below.
• It integrates with several CRM and collaboration tools.
• It supports a wide range of PDF pages and sizes.
• The booklets have features that make them SEO-friendly.
• The subscriptions are relatively pricey.
• Better features are available in the more expensive subscriptions.
• It has fewer template options.
FlippingBook, as the name suggests, is an online tool that allows users to convert PDFs to booklets easily and then share and track them. This program is designed to help users produce interactive and eye-catchy booklets. Users can embed images, videos, and links depending on their needs.
FlippingBook online comes with a built-in lead capture form that makes it easy to collect leads and boost your online marketing. Its integration with CRM and other collaboration tools makes it great for teamwork. You can create booklets from various PDF pages and sizes depending on your package.
• It has plenty of good features to handle PDF tasks.
• It is fast and easy to use.
• It allows users to share files directly to the cloud.
• It offers a free trial version and affordable premium versions.
• The free trial version has a watermark on the file.
Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor is undoubtedly one of the finest free PDF to Booklet converters. This amazing program is a powerful PDF editor but offers a collection of top-grade features to convert PDFs to eye-catchy and interactive booklets. The good thing with PDFelement is that it offers a rich collection of features to edit PDF files. It is more than a PDF to Booklet converter, and this is the reason millions of people have made it an indispensable PDF tool.
PDFelement allows users to convert, create, edit, annotate, protect, share, organize, sign, and unlock PDF texts with ease. This program is fast, easy to use, and compatible with any device, including Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android. Furthermore, it offers free powerful versions and affordable premium versions.
PDFelement allows users to print a PDF as a booklet seamlessly. The steps are straightforward, illustrated below, whether you are an expert or an amateur.
Step 1. To begin with, launch Wondershare PDFelement and upload the PDF file you want to print as a booklet. To upload the PDF file, navigate to the "Open File" button, then choose the target PDF in the file explorer window. Click "Open" to upload it.
Step 2. Once uploaded, head to the "File" menu and choose the "Print" option to display the "Print" dialog box. Choose the desired print settings under the "Printer," "Print Settings," and "Page Range" options.
Step 3. Finally, go to the "Print Mode" section and select "Booklet." Click "Print" to print your PDF as a booklet.
Search for more tips about printing PDFs to booklets? Check out the video below:
• It allows users to customize booklets to meet their needs.
• Users can embed booklets on any website in seconds.
• It is easy to use.
• It allows users to share booklets on email and many social media sites.
• It doesn't provide a free version.
• The statistical panel should have more options.
• It has limited themes.
Puluu is one of the best online PDF to booklet converters. It gives you a platform to create booklets from PDF, customize, share, and track them in real time. With this program, you can customize your booklet and add better effects to make them more natural and appealing. Furthermore, it allows you to share your booklets anywhere at any time.
• Provides over 200 ready-made templates.
• It provides an easy platform for collaboration and sharing.
• Users can add videos, images, audio, and links to make their booklets more interactive.
• Users can easily customize their booklet effects to make them more appealing and natural.
• It offers a free trial version.
• The free version only offers a 14-day trial period.
• The cost should be more competitive. At the moment, it is pricey.
• Several cool features are absent in the trial version.
Flipsnack PDF is an online application that allows users to create a variety of booklets online, including brochures and magazines, Product catalogs, and flyers. This program offers a user-friendly interface, and users can navigate with ease.
Furthermore, you can customize, brand, and enrich content with interactive elements like media and links. FlipSnackPDF can easily integrate with Google Analytics and several other reporting tools for easy collaboration, tracking, and performance insights. The good thing about this tool is that it provides over 2,000 templates to create stunning digital publications.
• It offers a free version.
• Users do not need to register to use it.
• Users can easily share their booklets online via a link.
• The free version is limited.
• The customization features are few and narrow.
FlipBook PDF is a simple and useful PDF to Booklet converter online. This program allows users to create, customize, share easily, and download booklets. The good thing with this online PDF to Booklet converter is that you can easily create responsive and interactive booklets. Again, you don't have to register to convert a PDF to Booklet. When the conversion is over, you will get a link for the booklet, with which you can share it with your members.
Getting the best PDF to Booklet conversion experience requires a suitable PDF to booklet converter. After going through this article, you can seamlessly pick a suitable PDF to booklet converter for your needs.
If you are looking for a free converter to meet your basic needs, FlipBook PDF may be your best choice. If you want to edit your PDF files first and don't want to switch to another converter, we recommend PDFelement – an all-in-one tool. If you are searching for animation effects for your flipbooks, try FlippingBook Online, Publuu, or Flipsnak. Pick your preferred one and get started today.