2 Steps to Insert Comment in Word
To insert comment in word there are several ways that can be used to get the work done. MS Word is a highly advanced tool which should always be used to add the comments to the documents. The fact of the matter is that if want to get the answer to the question i.e. how to insert comment in word then this article is for you. How to add comments in Word is also highly searched phase on Google as well which means that the users are after the idea. To add comment in word the process is highly responsive and straightforward.
Steps to Insert Comment in Word
There are many things which you should perform with this section of the MS Word and therefore it is highly in demand. This part will be divided into different sections to ensure that the "Comment" idea of the Word is completely covered and the users get to know the section with ease. This is a complete answer to the question i.e. how to add comments in word 2010.
Inserting a Comment
This is highly advised to first of all get to know that how to insert comment to the MS Word so that the further manipulations become easy.
- Click the "Review" section on the main ribbon of the program to get started.
- Click on the "New Comment" to insert comment in word 2010 to complete the process in full.
Replying to a Comment
This process is also very easy to follow and must be applied to make sure that you reply to all the comments for better and faster communication.
- Choose the comment you want to reply to by clicking on it.
- Click the reply button as seen on the screenshot above and type your response or reply to finish the work completely.
For this process you just need to click on the balloon and make sure that the text is typed inside the designated area. Use the backspace or the delete key to remove the existing text.
If you know how to add comments to a word document then you should also know how to delete the comments as well. One or all comments can be deleted to make sure that the document is not embedded with the MS Word. This is the best part of the comment section to make sure that they are added or deleted whenever required.
- Once the comment has been created you need to right click it and select "Delete Comment".
- If there are multiple comments then you need to right click each comment and select Delete Comment to complete the process in full.
Note: The overall management of the comments is not different in Word 2010 or later versions. If you want to know how to insert comment in word 2010 then you can use the Word 2007 format as well as the process will be the same. There is no difference to insert comments in word from 2007 to 2016 version.
Advantages of PDF Format
The PDF format is highly in demand and therefore it should be used as compared to the MS Word. It is highly used format which is safe, secure and easy to use. The PDF format is used to transfer the data from one place to another. It is very readable and therefore can be used on any device for accessing. If you are looking for the answer to the question i.e. how to add comments in Microsoft word then you need not to. The PDF format will get your worries away from you.
PDFelement is one of the finest programs which can be used to manipulate the PDF files with ease. The program is graphical in nature which means that it can be easily used by the users that are not tech savvy. The overall program is highly rated by the users and it is all because of the fact that the users have found it very useful. Check the detailed tutorial of PDFelement here.
Features of the program :
- Open, Save, Print and Markup PDFs.
- The graphical elements of PDF can be added, removed, moved, resized and rotated
- Approve and sign the documents digitally.
- Partial or full OCR can be performed on user defined sections of the PDF.
- Unlock the text within images using OCR.
Steps to Insert Comment in PDF Documents
Step 1. Open a PDF
After opening the program, click the "Open File..." button to open a PDF document. Or drag and drop a PDF document to the program to open it.
Step 2. Insert a Comment in PDF
Choose the "Comment" on the top and then add the type of the comment you want to add to your document, such as "Note", "Typewriter" and "Text Box", then click on the page where you want to add the comment to insert.
Step 3. Change the Comments Properties
From the right side panel, you can change the properties of the comments you have inserted. This completes the process in full.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Insert Citation in Word
- How to Remove Track Changes in Word
- How to Use Track Changes in Word
- How to Turn on Track Changes in Word 2016 for Free
- How to Turn off Track Changes in Word