How to Edit a Scanned Document in Word
How to edit a scanned document in word is a question which most of the users ask. If you have ever wondered how can I edit scanned documents in word then it is not a problem at all. Before typing can i edit a scanned document in word it is advised to read through this document to get proper information on the topic. It will also allow you to get your hands on the best programs which are available on the internet.
How to Edit a Scanned Document in Word
The process which is related to the subjected question is very easy to follow. It is therefore advised to follow the steps as they are mentioned to make sure that you get the outcome as desired.
- Open OneNote and then create a new document. Do it by clicking "File" > "New".
- Insert the scanned picture from your local drive by clicking "Insert" > "Picture".
- Once the picture has been added right click and select "Copy Text From Picture".
- Open a new Word Document to proceed forward with the process.
- Right-click and select "Keep Source Formatting" option under "Paste Special" to paste the text from the picture and complete the process in full. You can also right click and press K to get the same results.
It is very important to edit the scanned document using MS word. There are several advantages to it. Some of these advantages are mentioned as under.
- You save time and effort of typing the text once and for all.
- The process is very simple and therefore you can complete it within no time.
- There is no human interference so the text that has been copied is always accurate.
- There are many programs which are highly simple and make the process of OCR very easy and therefore it is highly advised to OCR rather than manual typing.
Advantages of PDF Document
PDF is one of the formats that are highly advised to individuals. There are many advantages of using PDF over Word or any other format. It is all because of the fact that there are many features of PDF which are not available in any other format at all. From data transfer to editing the PDF undergoes numerous processes which are fun and therefore it is highly intuitive format. To understand the PDF format one has to delve deep into the working of the PDF formats. PDF format makes the security easier for the users as for editing it software which are special in nature are required.
- The PDF can be easily searchable and simple command can be used to search for a word or phrase in entire document.
- The audit trail of the PDF document can also be accessed by the owner of the document and therefore the unauthorized access can be restricted.
- There is no decrease in quality and therefore any other format can be changed to PDF with care and perfection.
- The visual readability is very high when it comes to PDF and hence it can be transferred to any device you can think of.
- PDF is compatible with almost all devices and hence you can transfer the files from one location to another.
- PDF files are easy to manage as compared to any other format.
PDFelement is one of the best and the most advanced programs which can be used to alter the PDF with great ease and satisfaction. There are many advantages of using the program. From interface to usability the program is loaded with almost every aspect which you can use for PDF formatting. Working with the PDF has never been as easy as it is with this program. The best part of PDFelement is the OCR which is always the center point of the update which developers release. Here is the full tutorial of PDFelement.
- Open, save, print and markup PDF with this program.
- It is easy to approve and sign the documents digitally.
- Partial or user defined field OCR is easy using this program.
- Unlock the text within images through this program.
- Batch process to convert, bates number, watermark and data extraction.
How to Edit a Scanned PDF Document
The process which is associated to the idea is simple and therefore it does not require any critical processing at all. The steps are as under.
Step 1. Open PDF
Open your scanned PDF format file in the program using the "Open File..." button. Or you can drag and drop the scanned image in the program to be opened as a PDF automatically.
Step 2. Perform OCR
Proceed to click "Edit"> "OCR" feature, select the "Editable Text" to proceed with the process.
Step 3. Edit PDF
Once the OCR has been performed the newly created PDF file will be opened in the program. Click the "Edit" button on the top-left corner to start editing the editable PDF that has been created.
- How to Use Track Changes in Word
- How to Print Comments in Word for Free
- How to Turn off Track Changes in Word