How to Open HEIC on Windows
I downloaded photos from iPhone in microSD CARD but unable to open them on my Windows computer. It says download HEIC codecs. I saw someone suggest CopyTrans HEIC for Windows. Who can help out?
When you have the HEIC files on Windows, they not open because Windows does not have the HEIC codes. Therefore, to open HEIC on Windows 10, you will have to install Windows 10 HEIC codec. Since you want to download this HEIC codes on Windows 10, this article is well written to guide you on how to open HEIC files on Windows easily.
How to Open HEIC on Windows 10
To open HEIC Files on Windows 10 might seem impossible, but it is very easy. Just follow the steps below.
Step 1. Begin by opening the HEIC image with Photos app on Windows 10.
Step 2. Next, click on "Download codecs at Microsoft Store" option that appears clickable on the Photo app.
Step 3. You will be redirected to the Microsoft store. Now click on "Get" to install the HEIF Image extension codec.
Step 4. After that, you can now open your HEIC on Windows again, and this time it will easily open.
Alternatively, if you do not want to go around installing the HEIC codes from Microsoft store, you can also opt for Copytrans HEIC for Windows. This application enables you to open HEIC files on Windows easily. You can also convert the HEIC file to JPG format if you want.
- Step 1. Download and install the Copytrans HEIC for Windows to your Windows.
- Step 2. After installing this lightweight app, you can now open your HEIC photo by double-clicking on it.
- Step 3. You can now view your HEIC image without having to install codecs from Microsoft Store.
The Best PDF Editor for You
Moreover, if you want to turn the HEIC files to PDF format and create a PDF file from them, then you need to install PDFelement. With this software, you will be able to create PDF files from different files format and edit them.
The inbuilt edit feature enables you to edit PDF texts, images, links, and objects. By this, we mean you can add, delete, or modify them. Furthermore, it also enables you to change or add watermarks, background color, headers, footers, bates, and numbering. All the editing is possible once you have enabled the editing mode on the program. There are line mode and paragraph mode that enhances how you edit your texts.
PDFelement is also integrated with other useful functionalities that you might need to explore highlighted below.
- Has OCR feature that makes scanned PDF files editable and searchable.
- Easily creates interactive PDF forms, fills PDF forms, and it can extract data PDF forms.
- It converts PDF files to editable formats like HTML, eBooks, Plain Texts, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and to different types of images.
- Redacts PDF file content that might be sensitive or confidential.
- Enables you to encrypt PDF files with passwords and add permissions.
- Signs PDFs digitally, remove signatures, and add digital signatures.
- Opens PDF files and enables you to view, navigate, and scroll.
- Supports batch processes of Extracting data, encrypting files, converting, creating, and adding watermarks.
- It allows you to annotate PDF files with comments, markups, drawings, and shapes.
- Shares PDF files via email attachments, Dropbox, Google Drive, and Evernote.
- Organizes PDF pages to make the PDF file appear as you want.
- Prints PDF files according to the layout or settings that you want.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Convert PDF to Image using PHP
- Why Is PDF File the Ideal Medium for Digital Information?
- Applications and Advantages of PDF in Mobile Internet
- Hyperlinks not Working in PDF? Solve It!
- Top 5 Image Translator in 2021