How to Convert EPUB to PDF on Mac (2020 Updated)
As mobile devices become more and more popular, certain file types such as EPUB are now viewed in a different way. Many different devices require content to be viewed in EPUB format for reading. Many eBooks have been converted to EPUB to reach a market that prefers to read on mobile devices such as a tablet or e-reader. But while EPUB might be great for mobile devices, PDF is better for other formats. You may not be able to read an EPUB on your Mac unless you have a program that allows you to do so.
If you need to read an EPUB file on computer, it might be helpful to convert it to PDF. To convert EPUB to PDF Mac can be a challenge without the right program. Many EPUB to PDF converters for Mac fail to deliver and may alter the document. In this article, we'll talk about credible solutions for converting EPUB to PDF.
How to Convert EPUB to PDF on Mac
To convert EPUB to PDF on Mac, you can use one of the most popular eBook conversion tools on the market: Calibre for Mac. It is free to download and can be used following these simple steps:
- Step 1: Download Calibre to your Mac and open the program.
- Step 2: Once the program is open, click on "Add Books" in the main menu on the top left corner and select the EPUB file you want to convert.
- Step 3: After the EPUB file is selected, click on "Convert Books" and choose "PDF" as the output format in the popup window. Click "OK" for Calibre to begin the conversion process.
All-in-One PDF Solution for Mac
While Calibre for Mac may convert your EPUB to PDF, its functions are limited beyond that. If you want to have more control over your PDF files, you need a program that will let you work with PDFs in many ways. PDFelement is a tool that allows you to make numerous changes to converted PDF files, editing them in any way you'd like.
PDFelement allows you to do some of the following things:
- Edit the PDF you've created by removing or adding text, images or even entire pages.
- If the document contains sensitive information, you can add a password or watermark to your file to protect it.
- You can easily save and share the PDF you've created and edited.
- It can quickly and easily convert PDF files to almost any other popular format. It can also convert image files, web files and text files to PDF.
Here are a few of the advantages of PDF files as compared to EPUB files on Mac:
- EPUB only be read on some mobile devices. PDF is accessible on all devices both mobile and desktop.
- It is not always easy to incorporate images into an EPUB document. However, PDF files are customizable and allows for the addition of images and graphics within documents.
- PDF gives you more control over fonts and layouts when creating your document. This is not available when creating EPUB files.
- With programs like PDFelement for Mac, PDF creation has been simplified to the click of a button. To create an EPUB file, one must have knowledge of syntax XML and XHTML 1.1, making the process a lot more complicated.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Create a PDF on Mac (Catalina Included)
- How to Add Text to PDF on Mac (Updated in 2020)
- How to Convert HTML to PDF on Mac Catalina