How to Convert PDF to PDF/A on Mac
There come times when you need to convert your communication documents from one format to another or from one tool to another like PDF to PDF/A on Mac. That's the time when you need a very easy, fast and efficient conversion software that can address all of your concerns mentioned before.
PDFelement is one such software that is fully capable of conversion of all the PDF files into any other utility including PDF/A while working on Mac including macOS 11.
Before we go ahead, it seems to be necessary to discuss the utilities that PDFelement offer in terms of conversion of different products including PDF to PDF/A on Mac. Below are some of the main features that make it worth giving a try.
- It can open, save, print and markup the required PDFs.
- It can add, remove, move, resize and rotate any graphical feature/image within your PDF.
- It offers password-secured protection.
- It can convert required PDF files to all MS Office utilities.
- It can insert desired page numbers, bates numbering as required and page elements per requirement.
- It can unlock the required text with the help of OCR.
- On specific fields defined by the user in scanned PDF files, it can perform partial OCR.
- It can perform Batch processes to convert PDF to PDF/A on Mac, add bates numbering as required, add watermark and background.
How to Convert PDF to PDF/A Mac
Step 1. Open PDF
The conversion of PDF to PDF/A on Mac is pretty simple. Firstly, you got to launch PDFelement on your Mac screen. After that, what you have to do is to open up the required PDF file that you need to convert to PDF/A while working on Mac.
Click the "Open File" button. You got to select the PDF file and click "Open". This will help you open the required PDF file to be converted into PDF/A on Mac.
Step 2: Convert PDF to PDF/A on Mac
After you have opened the required PDF file, you need click the "File" menu. Then you should choose "Save as other" option. When you select this option, you will see another tab open. You have to choose the last option, that is, "Archivable PDF(PDF/A,2b)" in the new tab.
Step 3: Save PDF as PDF/A on Mac
This will review a new window, in which you can set the name and output folder for your PDF/A document. Finally, click on "Save".
The conversion of PDF to PDF/A takes place almost in no time. Within a short span of time the conversion of required PDF file to PDF/A gets complete and here you with the ease that this tool has to offer you when you are in a hurry and need a user-friendly software.
Here let it be pointed out that there are number of organizations that require the documents submitted by in PDF/A format while working on Mac. Thus, this software is really a handy tool when you come across this kind of situation.
Why Should We Convert PDF to PDF/A on Mac?
Before we wind up our discussion, it seems to be logical to explain the justify the conversion of PDF to PDF/A on Mac.
PDF/A or Portable Document Format is a standardized version with ISO registration. Both of the tools are used for the documentation but PDF/A differs from PDF in the sense that the former prohibits features that may not be usable in the long term archiving. Font linking and encryption are some examples in this regard.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Convert PDF to PDF/A on Mac
- How to Convert Pages to Word on macOS 11
- What to Do If Forgot PDF Password to Edit