How to Add Image to PDF Online
Scores of people out there are stuck curating for the best way to add image to PDF online. They can't figure out which tools can reliably help them insert an image into PDF online. If you happen to be caught in the same problem, then you have finally entered the Promised Land. In this article, we shall give you a complete guide on how to add image to PDF online.
Top 5 Tools to Insert Image into PDF Online
Here are the top five tools to add images to PDF online.
One of the tools that you can use is the HiPDF tool. HiPDF is a powerful online tool that makes it extremely easy to add image to PDF online. You can add nearly all types of image formats ranging from GIF, PNG, JPG, and TIFF, among others. The seamless conversion process and the straightforward interface makes every single user navigation trouble-free. The program incorporates the highest level of SSL encryption, which ensures that your files are highly protected. You can add texts, images, and shapes to your PDF without being fed with annoying ads. This program is free, and there is no registration requirement. HiPDF runs on all popular internet browsers and operating systems such as Linux, Windows, Mac, and Android systems.
You can also use iLovePDF, which is a comprehensive PDF editor tool. You can add desired images without much trouble. This program offers one of the best user-friendly interfaces and thus expect an easy ride with your navigations. Besides adding images, iLovePDF allows you to convert, merge, split, compress, protect, and repair PDF, among others. The good thing about this tool is that it is continually updated with support for new formats. There is also a desktop and mobile version for this program with different pricing.
LightPDF is also among the best online tools to insert images into PDF. You can add several types of image formats, including JPG, PNG, and GIF, with simple clicks. With this free online editor, you can convert your PDF files to and from formats like JPG, PNG, Word, Excel, and PPT, just to mention but a few. There are a couple of other PDF functionalities on LightPDF, which include merging, split, unlock, compress, sign, and rotate PDF. This program works on several popular platforms, which include Mac, Windows, Android, and IOS. However, you need a steady internet connection for proper results.
4. PDF Buddy
PDF Buddy is another online tool that you can use to add images to PDF. Although it doesn't have lots of capabilities, its simple features will let you add your target images to PDF with ease. It is free and can be used on Windows, Mac, and Chromebook. The smooth interface helps to enable convenient file management. However, you will only edit three PDFs in a single month.
5. PDF Pro
We cannot also forget to mention the PDF Pro platform. It is an excellent online tool for adding images into PDFs. Users can add texts, images, merge PDFs, split, rotate, and convert PDFs to and from other file formats. Also, it supports the addition of passwords to documents and also the removal of any protection. However, you are only allowed to edit a maximum of three PDFs per month, and there are ads on the main page.
How to Add Image to PDF Online
With the help of HiPDF, you can add image to PDF online with ease and speed, as expounded below.
- Step 1. Using your browser, navigate to the HiPDF edit page.
- Step 2. Click the "CHOOSE FILE" button and to allow you to browse and upload the PDF file you want to add an image. You can also drag and drop this PDF document on the program's interface.
- Step 3. Once uploaded, hit the "Add Image" link on the menu bar. This will direct you to the file explorer window. Select the image you want to add to the PDF and click "Open".
- Step 4. When the image is uploaded, click the "Apply" button at the bottom to start processing.
- Step 5. When the processing is down, hit the "Download" link to fetch your PDF file into your device.
Online tools have a significant role to play as far as PDF editing comes into play. However, the same tools have several limitations and may not be suitable for professional tasks. Let's see some of the advantages and disadvantages of using online tools to add images to PDF.
- There is no installation requirement and thus saves your computer memory.
- Most of them are cheaper than the desktop versions.
- Once you have an internet connection, there is no course of worry about device compatibility.
- It is speedy and retains the quality of images.
- Uploading and downloading files online is riskier because of hacking, and the possibility of downloading malware to your device.
- They impose a limit on the size of files uploaded.
The Best Offline Tools to Add Image to PDF
PDFelement is a powerful PDF editor tool equipped with a plethora of excellent features. This program offers a platform to create, edit, convert and protect your PDF files with ease. Adding every image format to your PDF is much simplified than you ever imagined with PDFelement. Whether it is GIF, JPG, PNG, or TIF, nothing is complicated. Thanks to the modern total no-brainer interface. What sets PDFelement above other tools is that it has plenty of advanced features like the OCR and digital signatures, which makes it suitable for the modern framework of information sharing. Free of bias, PDFelement is an affordable, robust, and reliable modern PDF solution.
- Edit PDF images, links, and text quickly.
- Annotate PDF contents via text markups, drawings, and comments.
- Create PDF files from any format that any reader can open and view on any device.
- Convert PDF files to and from other formats like Word and Excel without losing the source formatting.
- Create forms via one-click, edit them, and collect form data with ease.
- Use passwords and redaction features to protect your documents.
- Apply digital signatures to validate and authenticate documents exchange with clients.
- Allows you to share PDF files via Evernotes, Email attachments, Google Drive, and Dropbox.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Convert HEIC to JPG Online Free
- Top 4 Online PDF to Word Editor
- How to Flatten PDF Online for Free