How to Insert Image to PDF
"I need to insert an image on a PDF file. Does any of your products cover this functionality?" Yes, PDFelement is built with a feature that allows you to insert images into a PDF file. You may have illustrations inform of the image that you want to add to your document, and the best way to do it is to look for PDFelement. In this article, we show you two ways on how to insert image to PDF.
Method 1: How to Insert Image into PDF
With the first method of inserting an image into a PDF, you will have to use the insert option within the program. From there, you can position the image with the document and save it. Therefore, before you look at the steps provided below, ensure that you download the software and install it on your computer. Now follow a step-by-step guide on how to insert an image to PDF with PDFelement. Steps include:
Step 1. Open a PDF
Now that you have opened the program on your computer navigate to the bottom left and hit the "Open files" button. An open window will appear that enables you to browse a PDF file that allows you to upload a PDF file to insert an image. Browse the PDF file, click on the desired file, and then click "Open" to add PDF to the program.
Step 2. Click the Image Icon
After that, go to the "Edit" menu and click on the image icon labeled as "Add Image" By doing this, it will activate the insert image to the PDF option.
Step 3. Select and Insert Image to PDF
Next, a pop window with images will appear. You can still click on the path that has images and then choose the appropriate image. After that, click on the "Open" button, and you will be able to insert that image into a PDF file. Within the PDF file, you can drag the file to any target location, copy, cut, paste and delete it.
You can follow the above steps to add several images to the PDF file as you wish.
Method 2: How to Insert Image to PDF
The second way on how to insert an image into a PDF using the right-click option in the Edit mode. The edit mode of PDFelement allows to not only allow you to edit images, texts but also links. With that being said, here is a step-by-step guide on how to insert an image into PDF file.
Step 1. Enter Edit Mode
Open the installed PDFelement and upload your PDF file by clicking on the "Open files" button. Alternatively, you can drag and drop the PDF file into the program. After that, click on "Edit" and click on the "Edit Mode" button.
Step 2. Right Click to Insert Image
From there, hover the cursor to the text field where you want to add an image. Now, right-click on that text field, A drop-down menu will appear. From the menu, choose the "Add Image" option.
Step 3. Select and Insert Image into PDF
Next, you will be able to upload an image to a PDF file. Click on the image with the desired folder and click on the "Open" button. The image will be successfully added to the PDF. You can modify your image if you wish. Otherwise, proceed and save your document.
What is PDFelement? After getting a solution on how to insert an image to PDF and modify the image, you could be wondering what this software is. Well, PDFelement is a PDF utility that is a product of Wondershare Technologies. This intuitive program is well designed to cater to all your PDF functionalities such as viewing PDFs, editing, creating a converting PDFs. Now, to understand the software better, it is best to look at its core features.
- Within its PDF editor is an edit mode consists of two editing modes namely; line mode and paragraph mode.
- Enables you to optimize your PDF file to the desired size without losing its quality.
- Converts your PDF to editable formats like DOCX, XLS, PPT, RTF, BMP, PNG, eBooks, and HTML while retaining its layout.
- It is integrated with PDF templates to enable you to create PDFs easily.
- Creates PDF forms within a click, edit the PDF forms, and you can extract data from the PDF forms.
- It can turn supported files; screen captures, and window captures into PDF files.
- Shares PDF files via emails, Dropbox, and Google Drive.
- The annotation of PDF files with this document is simple since you can use text markups, stamps, drawings, and shapes.
- Allows modifying PDF pages by numbering, labeling, replacing, deleting, reorganizing, or inserting new pages.
- Protects PDF files with passwords, permission, and eSignatures.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Extract Figures from PDF
- How to Mirror Image in PDF
- How to Flip PDFs with PDFelement
- How to Add PNG to PDF
- How to Add GIF to PDF