How to Add Photo to PDF
"Add photo to PDF", says your boss's email, with an image and a PDF file attachment. Do you know how to add photos to a PDF file? Fortunately, the 'add photo to PDF' part is the easy bit; the challenge is to be able to find the right PDF tool so your image fits perfectly and the other content in the PDF isn't messed up in terms of alignment, etc. once you add the image. Of course, you can add photo to PDF online using a web-based service, but it's hard to find a good one that won't change the layout of the content after you insert the image file. That's why we're showing you how to execute the process with PDFelement, a pro tool for PDF management and overall document workflows.
Method 1: How to Add Photo to PDF
Step 1. Open a PDF
After installing PDFelement, the first step is to launch the program and import the PDF file using the "Open File" option on the home page. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop the file into the software window or even on the icon if you haven't launched PDFelement yet.
Step 2. Click the "Add Image" Icon under the "Edit" Menu
Next, choose the area in the PDF file where you want the photo to be added. Now, go to the "Edit" tab and look for and click on the "Add Image" icon right below it in the ribbon-style toolbar.
Step 3. Add Photo to PDF
Select your image in the "Select Picture" window of Explorer and click "Open" to insert it into the PDF. Another simple way to add photo to PDF is shown in the next section.
Method 2: How to Add Photo into PDF
This method is even easier since it only involves a simple drag-and-drop action on your part. PDFelement will do the rest.
Step 1: Click the Edit Icon
First, in the "Edit" tab of the main menu at the top, click on the "Edit" icon as shown in the above screenshot.
Step 2: Drag the Photo into the PDF Document
Next, resize the PDFelement window so your desktop (with the required photo) is visible in the background, as shown above. Drag it into the software window and drop it where you want to add the photo to the PDF.
Step 3: Select "Add as an Image"
When you see the two options, select the first one, which says "Add as an Image". This will add the photo to the PDF in that area. You can then resize it or reposition it as you wish.
Although PDFelement solves the problem of how to add photos to a PDF, that's not all it can do. In the next section, we've listed some of the core features that will help you be more productive with your document workflows.
- Edit PDF: PDF documents can be edited to make changes and additions. Any component of a PDF can be removed, added, or modified. This includes text replacements, image resizing or repositioning, watermark additions, footer and header modifications, comment editing, etc.
- Create PDF, Convert PDF: The 'to and from PDF' conversion options here are extensive, and will allow you to quickly convert between hundreds of formats and PDF. The original layout, alignment, font styles, and other attributes will be faithfully rendered in the converted document.
- Annotate, Review, and Comment: Extensive markup tools allow you to collaborate with others on a document in a clear manner. You can also hide or show comments as required. It allows you to attach media files as comments.
- Create, Fill, and Convert Forms: Comprehensive form management tools give you the freedom to create forms in minutes, convert from other formats, and even extract form data as a batch process.
- Secure PDFs: Add passwords, apply restrictions, redact content, and add watermarks to enhance security, privacy, and confidentiality.
- Organize and Optimize PDF Files: Merge and split PDF files, add, remove, or reorder pages, and reduce PDF file sizes for easier sharing.
- Advanced Features: OCR (text recognition or optical character recognition), form field recognition, data extraction, batch processes, etc. will help users tackle tough PDF tasks.
PDFelement is a comprehensive utility for PDF and overall document management. It is also one of the most affordable professional PDF solutions on the market today. Take the free trial and see for yourself how much more productive you can become right out of the gate.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- Learn How to Save Image as PDF Easily and Swiftly
- How to Convert PowerPoint Presentations to PDF
- How to Print Excel to PDF
- How to Turn Excel to PDF
- How to Merge Word to PDF