Top 8 Best PDF to Excel Converter in 2021
Looking for the best PDF to Excel converter? As useful as PDF documents can be, sometimes the only way to get the best out of them is to convert them to another format. For example, when a PDF document has too many data entries, it may be necessary to convert it to Excel to better present the data simply because Excel documents make data analysis much easier. To convert a PDF to Excel, you need a PDF to Excel converter that is both effective and easy to use. The following are just some of the top 8 best PDF to Excel converter we could find.
8 of the Best PDF to Excel Converter
PDFelement is one of the best PDF to Excel converter you can use. It has a very simple to use interface that allows users to convert the document in just a few minutes. But this document is not just a PDF converter; it has numerous other tools that are designed to help users easily manage PDF documents. It can be used to edit both the text and images on the document. When it is used to conversion purposes this tool retains the original formatting of the PDF document, meaning that you don't have to spend time reformatting the resultant Excel document.
- It can be used to edit PDF document in numerous ways.
- Its OCR function can be used to convert scanned PDFs to Excel.
- It can convert PDFs to other formats with the original formatting.
- It is the best tool to collaborate with teams and it can help you collect reviews from others.
- With the encryption feature, it can add an open password, and permissions to the PDF document.
- It has the redaction function, which can help users black-out sensitive numbers and texts.
- If you want to print PDF, it is also a useful printer for you.
- You can extract data from PDF table to a CSV file.
- You can fill out tax forms and XFA forms with this software.
- It is very easy to use.
- It is the best alternative to Adobe Acrobat DC with a much more friendly price.
- It is regarded as one of the top-rated document management systems on TrustRadius.
- It is very robust with full functions for PDF documents.
- It is a member of PDF Associate.
2. Cogniview PDF2XL
As the name suggests, this PDF to Excel converter software is completely dedicated to the conversion of PDF documents to Excel. So, while this tool may not be able to convert the PDF to other formats like Word, it provides a singularity of purpose that most people will find very useful. This means that you can convert the PDF without losing the formatting even if the document is hundreds of pages long. It also has an OCR function that works to convert PDFs to Excel.
- It can be used to convert PDFs to Excel without affecting the formatting of the original document.
- It OCR function is useful for the conversion of scanned or image-rich PDFs.
- It allows for batch processing and is very useful in the conversion of really large files.
- It may not be useful for the editing of PDF documents.
- It can't be used to convert the document to other formats.
3. TalkHelper PDF Converter
TalkHelper is another great PDF to Excel software. This tool is primarily a converter and can, therefore, be used to convert PDF to numerous different formats including Excel. One of its biggest advantages is that it will retain the formatting of the original document, meaning that you won't have to spend a lot of time formatting the resultant Excel document.
- It is very easy to use.
- It can be used to convert PDFs to other formats including Word, HTML, EPub, TXT, and Image.
- It retains the formatting of the original PDF.
- It has an OCR feature for the conversion of scanned PDF documents.
- It may not be useful to you when you want to edit PDFs.
4. Nitro Pro
Nitro Pro is another best PDF to Excel converter that can also prove very useful when you want to convert the PDF document to Excel. The user interface on this tool is so easy to follow, even a beginner can be able to find their way around the program and convert the PDF to Excel. The program will also extract all data from the PDF and choose how you want to export them to Excel.
- It can convert PDFs to other formats.
- It is also a PDF document editing program and can be used to edit any PDF documents.
- It also has an OCR feature to enable the editing and conversion of scanned PDF documents.
- At $159 for a single license, it is one of the most expensive PDF tools in the market.
5. Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
This list would be incomplete without at least a mention of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. This best PDF to Excel converter allows you to easily move all aspects of the PDF document to Excel including the formatting. One of its biggest advantages is that it converts files very accurately.
- It is an all-in-one PDF software.
- It is well-known.
- It can convert PDFs to other Office formats including Word.
- It is a little complicated to use.
- It is expensive as compared to similar tools.
6. ILovePDF PDF to Excel Converter
This best PDF to Excel converter is available offline and online. Both versions are very easy to use since you can simply upload the file into the program and the conversion process begins immediately. It also allows users to upload the documents from cloud storage solutions like Google Drive and Dropbox.
- It is very easy to use since conversion starts automatically.
- The online version is completely free to use.
- The converted file can be uploaded to Dropbox or Google Drive.
- The free version has been known to have several issues.
- It may not be useful in the conversion of multiple PDFs to Excel.
- It lacks PDF editing features.
- It lacks an OCR feature.
UniPDF is one of those best PDF to Excel converter that can be termed as "minimalist". It may not have some of the fancy features that you may see with the other tools we've seen on this list, but it will still be very useful to you if you want to convert PDF to Excel. In fact, it is purely designed for the purpose of converting PDF to other formats, and therefore its purpose if focused on improving this function. This however means that you will not be able to use it for any other purpose other than to convert PDF to a few popular formats.
- It is very easy to use.
- It can convert PDFs to other formats including Word, HTML, Text and image.
- It is also free to use.
- It doesn't have editing features.
- It doesn't have an OCR function.
- It can't be used to convert multiple PDFs at the same time.
8. Able2extract Professional
This best PDF to Excel converter offers a lot of different tools to help in the management of PDF documents. One of these tools is a conversion tool that can help users convert PDF documents to other formats including Excel. One of its other most useful tools is the OCR feature that can be used to edit scanned PDF documents and convert them to Excel. The converted file will also retain the original formatting as the original PDF document.
- It has a very simple user interface that allows users to convert the document very quickly.
- It has powerful PDF editing features that can be used to make significant changes to the document.
- It can also be used to convert PDF documents to other formats including Word and HTML.
- It has a 7-day free trial, but the free trial is not very useful.
- At $149 .95 for a license, this program is very expensive.
- The batch conversion feature can be confusing to use.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- Top 5 PDF Watermark Removers in 2021
- The Best JPG to PDF Converter Offline
- 5 Best Image to Word Converter
- Top 10 PDF Image Editor for You
- Top 5 PDF to Word Converter with OCR Feature for 2021