Top 5 Free PDF Signature App
In the last 10 years, a plethora of electronic communication gadgets have been introduced to the market, individuals and businesses have also demonstrated the need to replace paper-based processes with more efficient mechanisms. At the forefront of such practice are PDF electronic signature apps. This article will look at 5 best PDF signature app for iPhone XS/XR/X/8/7/6 that allow you apply digital or electronic signature to PDF documents.
Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor brings you lots of benefits when it comes to signing PDF files. This PDF signature application allows you to send and track signatures on PDF documents on Windows and macOS, and the recipients can sign the documents on web, on their phones, or computers.
Apart from collecting E-signature easily, you can also use PDFelement to add electronic signatures to documents in three ways: uploading image signatures, typing signatures, or drawing signatures. Also, you can digitally sign documents, which is a more secure type of signature as a digital signature is cryptographically bound to the signed document, allowing for verification.
PDFelement is an all-in-one PDF editor, that allows you to edit, annotate, and create PDFs easily from blank documents, other PDFs, screen capture, images, and HTML. You can also export PDFs to Word, Excel. PPT, image formats. Besides, it lets you protect your PDF file from unapproved editing, copying, and printing texts to your PDF file.
- Easily sign documents and collect signatures.
- Fill out PDF forms and add signatures.
- Create electronic signatures with images of your handwritten signatures, typing or drawing signatures.
- Add a stamp to PDF documents.
- Edit text, images, and more on PDF files.
PDFelement for iOS represents the best PDF signature app to add a signature to PDF available and works on both iOS 12/11/10/9/8 and Android platforms. PDFelement for iOS is a lot more useful than just for signing PDF documents. It is an all-around program for PDF management, which allows you to both sign and edit documents in portable document format. PDFelement is great for editing text as well as pictures on a PDF document. It can also be used for converting PDF documents to other formats such as Word, HTML, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- It is a lot more than just a PDF electronic signature maker, as it allows you to edit documents
- It is useful for exporting PDF documents in other formats like HTML, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and images, among others
- PDFelement for iOS can be used to annotate a PDF document, allowing you to add comments and notes. You can even highlight and underline text
- It offers seamless cloud connectivity
- With PDFelement for iOS, you can access and upload your PDF documents anytime and anywhere by connecting the app to iCloud Drive, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, and others
DocuSign - PDF Signing App for Web, iOS, Android
DocuSign has a huge customer base consisting of more than fifty million users around the world. This app is the most commonly used e-Signature and Digital Transaction Management software worldwide. DocuSign is an amazing option to apply a digital signature to PDF if you want to sign documents like sales contracts, NDAs, waivers, lease agreements, permission slips, and healthcare documents.
- With DocuSign, you can fill out and sign documents for free, without any monthly limit
- It allows you send the signed documents through email, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, Evernote, and so on
- It has a functionality that lets you save, manage, and get access to your documents securely from anywhere
- DocuSign is excellent for creating and customizing signature on your smartphone
- This PDF electronic signature app works well with PDF and other formats such as Word, Excel, Images (PNG, JPEG, TIFF), and others
HelloSign Signature App - App to Sign PDF on Web, iOS, Android
HelloSign is among the most widely used free PDF signature apps by Android and iOS 12/11/10/9/8 users. The program is user-friendly and lets you quickly sign as well as send documents for signing. HelloSign comes pre-loaded with a browser extension, allowing you apply a digital signature to PDF documents in Gmail.
- HelloSign Siganture Maker app is easy to use
- It is compatible with Android and iOS platforms
This free PDF signature app lets you sign business documents with the aid of advanced long-term digital signatures. SigningHub is especially great for signing PDFs, sending documents to be signed and evaluating the signatures applied. Every signature, which you create and use on the tool, is binding legally as well as compliant with international regulatory standards.
- Signing Hub is an amazing app for signing PDF documents and has employed an efficient method of making sure documents are signed
- The PDF electronic signature app lets users design signatures smoothly
- Every signature applied to documents is legally binding
CoSign App - Sign PDF App for iOS, Android
This PDF electronic signature app is used by Android and iPhone XS/XR/X/8/7/6 users to open a document for signing from an email or cloud storage, on the smartphone to make appending signatures easier. The added signatures are binding legally; you can then simply send the signed document to others.
- CoSign signature maker app is straightforward to use
- It is compatible with both iOS and Android platforms
FAQs about PDF Signature Apps
1. How to write a signature on a PDF?
To write a signature on a PDF, you can either create a physical signature - sign a piece of paper and scan or take a photo of your signature, or make a digital signature - use a digital signature tool or software to create a digital representation of your signature. Then you can insert a signature to PDF documents with a PDF editor software like PDFelement. Read how to add signature to PDF.
2. How do I create a handwritten signature for a PDF?
To create a handwritten signature for a PDF, you can follow a few different methods. One option is to use a stylus or your finger on a touchscreen device to physically write your signature directly onto the PDF. Many devices and apps have a feature that allows you to draw or write directly on the screen. Another option is to scan your handwritten signature and save it as an image file. You can then insert this image into the PDF document using PDF editing software. Some software also provides the option to create a digital signature by using a mouse or trackpad to draw your signature. This creates a signature that is not a physical image but a digital representation. Once you have created your handwritten signature, you can save the PDF with the signature or use a digital signing tool to add it to the document.
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- Top 5 Signature Apps for Android
- 5 Best Free Digital Signature App
- 5 Best Electronic Signature App
- Top 5 Free Online Signature App
- Top 5 Signature App for Mac(macOS 10.14 Included)