Top 5 Signature App for Android
Signatures are essential to confirm if documents are authentic and also to determine if the identity of the signers is genuine. In this day and age, a number of our day-to-day activities are automated; and the trend seems to be growing rapidly. With digital/electronic signature app for Android, e-signed documents are becoming more accessible to create on high-end devices using styluses like Samsung Galaxy Note 8. Such e-signature app for Android lets users’ sign PDFs electronically right on their smartphones. This article will examine the top 5 signature app for Android.
Best 5 Signature Apps for Android
PDFelement for Android is a signature capture app Android that lets you sign your documents with electronical signature with ease, anytime, and anywhere. Apart from this, PDFelement is a great tool that enables you to manage PDF documents using folders, which are customizable. Also, you will be able to combine and move files.
Furthermore, on the software, you can read and annotate PDFs on your device. The annotating feature allows you to highlight text and use the underline/strikethrough tool. PDFelement is useful for adding shapes, and you can utilize the freehand drawing tool for emphasizing your comments.
- It lets users add a digitized signature to their PDF documents
- It is a fantastic file management tool for reading files
- This app is useful for combining and moving files
- It lets you annotate your text
This is one of the top digital signature apps for Android available. Wondershare SignX is a professional e-signature app for Android that offers users a secure platform for signing PDF documents instantly, anytime and anywhere. SignX provides you with quality features that let you enjoy a complete digitized signature solution. You can use the signature-capture app android efficiently to sign a contract paper or other essential documents. It comes loaded with a reusable template, allowing users to simplify their business processs. Not only does Sign X save time, but it is also easy to use.
- It allows bulk sending, which implies multiple users can input their signatures independently on documents
- SignX offers advanced security as it employs SSL encryption protocols as well as password protection
- Signatures created via this e-signature app for Android are binding legally in many countries around the globe
This is among the most widely used PDF signing apps, which can be downloaded on Play Store. You would love its user-friendly interface that lets you find any option without stress. DocuSign is very popular among businesses as well as corporations and has been featured in top publications like The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, LifeHacker, and others.
- DocuSign lets you import documents stored locally and also those saved on popular cloud storage such as Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, Box, Email, and Salesforce
- It facilitates sending of a signed document to people directly and to others for inputting their signatures
- This digital signature app for Android helps you create your personal style of signature as well as design your ID card to suit your preferences
- It works well with a lot of document formats like .pdf, .jpeg, .txt, .xml, etc
This is another excellent Android app for creating digitized signatures, designed by Binary. Although the tool does not have many features, its interface is straightforward and easy to use. So you will not encounter any problems finding your way on the app.
- It offers a Signature Capture feature
- Fill and Sign PDF allows you to attach photos to your PDFs and then store the signed documents
- It is useful for viewing the signed PDF files, for emailing and sharing signed documents
- The app utilizes AcroFields for signing PDFs
Developed by Barracuda Networks, SignNow offers a user interface that is easy to use. This electronic signature app Android, just like DocuSign, has also been featured on several magazines including Forbes. In addition to this, in 2012 SignNow was rated among the top12 apps by Information Week.
- SignNow is a great platform for creating signatures
- It lets you import as many PDF documents as you want, along with other files to sign from either a cloud service or a local library
- The app allows sign on documents using internet connection
- Also, you can sign as well as share documents with clients to sign on them, and monitor their signing progress
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- Top 5 Free Online Signature App
- 5 Best Electronic Signature App
- Top 5 Signature App for Mac(macOS 10.14 Included)
- How to Change Signature in Gmail
- How to Remove Signature from Gmail