So you've finally decided to switch from the popular PrimoPDF software, but you need help finding the ideal PDF software that can come in handy as a replacement. You just stumbled on the right page.
Lately, there have been many reports about the PrimoPDF software's outdated design, random crashes, annoying ads, and much more. But whatever your reason for finding an alternative to PrimoPDF might be, the good news is tech experts have come up with an excellent innovation (PDFelement) that you can always rely on at any time.
PDFelement is one of the best PrimoPDF alternatives available online, and in this post, you'll discover all you need to know about the tool. Plus, we've compared it with the PrimoPDF software to rate the differences between both tools. Just stick with us till the end of this article.
In this article
Part 1. PrimoPDF - Create PDF Files with the Popular Free PDF Creator
PrimoPDF is a free PDF management tool from the popular Nitro Software Inc, and it's known for the seamless PDF creation functionality it offers. It gives you access to helpful features that can create PDFs from any document with just one click.
Also, it facilitates the creation of professional PDF documents from any application on a Windows PC. And it supports password protection features that allow you to password-protect all your PDFs effortlessly.
Overall, the Primo PDF software doesn't offer any features beyond PDF creation. So, it's not an ideal choice if you need a tool to edit PDFs.
- Supports PDF password protection.
- Easily edit PDF document properties in a few clicks
- Facilitate printing of PDF documents.
- Manage ebook PDF smoothly.
Supported Systems: Windows
Plans & Pricing: Free
Part 2. Pros and Cons of PrimoPDF
The following are the advantages and disadvantages that we got when using the PrimoPDF software;
Create PDF from any File
Facilitate quick PDF Conversion
It's Easy to Operate
You might experience frequent lagging when using the tool.
It displays annoying ads
It's not efficient for managing PDF documents.
It can't edit, annotate, or perform other PDF management operations
From the pros and cons and all that's said above, it's obvious PrimoPDF has no PDF editing functionality. So, for this reason, you might need to look for a perfect alternative tool to manage your PDF documents perfectly. Keep reading to find out the PrimoPDF alternative we got for you.
Part 3. PDFelement, Why Is It the Greatest PrimoPDF Alternative
The best PrimoPDF alternative you can find in the market right now is the Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor. It's a powerful PDF editing software that offers many functionalities, including PDF editing, signing, annotation, and lots more.
Unlike PrimoPDF, this tool is not limited to just creating, converting, or printing PDFs but can also perform various PDF management operations without compromising the file's quality. Besides, it has a very comprehensive user interface, thus making it easy to use for users with any level of experience. You can never go wrong with this kind of PDF editing software at your fingertips.
- EditPDF Like Word: Add text, images, and shapes to PDFs. Change sizes, colors and font styles of the text and link. Insert links and add watermarks to your document.
- Convert PDF: Convert PDF to various formats, including Word, PPT, XLSX, etc. It can also convert documents in other formats to PDF.
- Batch Processing:Facilitates Management of bulk PDF files. With this tool, you can work on multiple PDF documents simultaneously without hassle.
- Translate PDF:Underline the Words in PDF, and it will translate the words to English or other languages you need.
- Advanced OCR technology: This allows you to edit and search scannable PDF documents without compromising the quality.
- Annotation tools: This allows you to annotate PDF files according to your requirement in just a few clicks.
- Password Protection: Add passwords to PDF documents quickly and easily.
- Bates Numbering: Automatically add numbers to different pages of your PDF document in just a click.
System Support: Windows, macOS, Cloud, iOS, and Android
It offers many PDF editing functionalities.
It's easy to operate.
It is compatible with various platforms.
It facilitates easy management of multiple PDF files.
It's a lightweight app.
You might need to upgrade to the premium version to explore all its features.
Part 4. Comparison between PrimoPDF and PDFelement
|Slogan||Create PDF files with the world's most popular free PDF creator. With just one click, turn virtually any file into a 100% industry-standard PDF.||Fast, affordable, and easy way to edit, convert, sign PDFs, and more - across desktop, mobile, and web.|
|Fill & Sign PDF||✔|
|Auto Form Recognition||✔|
|Form Data Extraction||✔|
|Batch Process PDF Files||✔|
|System Support||Windows||macOS, Windows, Android, iOS|
|Plans & Pricing||Free||
$79.99/year (Yearly plan)
$129.99 (Lifetime payment)
PrimoPDF is not really the PDF editing tool as many thinks of it as. It only allows the easy creation of PDFs from any file for free. There's nothing more the tool can do aside from that.
If you're looking for a fully-featured PDF editor, then you need a tool like PDFelement. It offers many tools that can help you create PDF from any file, edit PDF, annotate, and do lots more effortlessly.