10 Best Free PDF Printer for macOS 12
PDF printers for macOS 12 are great tools that save time and energy. There are numerous free programs that print to PDF macOS 12, but it is important to identify the best and free so that you can acquire great results with minimum costs. This article addresses several of these below.
10 Best PDF Printer for macOS 12
When ready to install a PDF printer on macOS 12, you should definitely consider PDFelement for Mac. This is one of the most reliable PDF printer applications since it comes equipped with numerous functions for easier PDF printing. The easy to use print function does not need much input, hence is efficient.
PDFelement for Mac prints the original PDF file without interfering with formatting, and also allows alterations through its editing features.
- It is highly reliable.
- It maintains the document format after virtual printing.
- It provides multiple options when printing files to PDF, like printing with or without comments as well as making it double-sided.
- It edits PDF smoothly and easily.
- It converts scanned PDF to editable and searchable texts with OCR feature.
- Some features are inaccessible in the free version
- Provides a free version
- The paid version is $79/year
- Requires macOS 10.12 and above
Download it at https://apps.apple.com/app/id1470732135
2. Adobe Acrobat Pro
Are you interested in an Adobe PDF Printer for macOS 12? Well you can enjoy printing to PDF macOS 12 using Adobe Acrobat Pro, an amazing professional PDF printer for macOS 12. It comes with numerous basic features that could be beneficial to your PDFs, such as different fonts, bullets, highlighted text and tables. This PDF printer also helps you to protect your PDFs.
- Professional features allow you print to PDF files easily.
- It is very reliable.
- Its PDF printing features are also quite easily accessible.
- You can edit the PDF in any way you want to by using one of the many available plugins.
- Although it acquired by free download, you must pay for most functions
- It goes for $14.99/month
- It is compatible with macOS 10.10 and above
Download it at https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/acrobat/free-trial-download.html
3. CutePDF Writer
CutePDF Writer is not only a free PDF converter and editor, but also a virtual PDF printer macOS 12. If you are wondering what is the best free PDF printer for macOS 12, you should try this Acro Software product, which is installed as a printer subsystem.
Installation of this PDF printer macOS 12 takes minutes and is configured automatically in the Printers folder, named as CutePDF Writer. It is extremely simple to use without a complicated control panel.
- The software is 100% free for commercial as well as non-commercial uses!
- It does not have ad ware & malware.
- It is effortless to use and completely free.
- Its easy for you to edit existing PDF documents
- It can easily create new PDF documents.
- It doesn't allow users to convert PDF to other formats
- It has a free version as well as paid going for $49.95
- It is available for macOS 10.0 and later
Download it at https://brownuniversity497.weebly.com/cutepdf-writer-for-mac.html
4. Apple's Preview
Preview app in Mac is one of the best PDF printer macOS 12. It also facilitates viewing, reading and editing of PDFs files and images, such as JPEG, TIFF and PNG. Its editing features include changing image size, cropping and PDF annotation. It also extracts single PDF pages, sorts and inserts one or more pages between several opened multi-page documents.
- It creates signatures for signing of PDFs
- It allows you to view your photos using a photo slide show.
- Aside from viewing and printing digital images and PDFs, it can edit them to
- It can encrypt documents
- It is possible to extract single pages out of multi-page documents
- At times the app may get stuck and may stop functioning.
- Encrypted PDFs cannot be edited further
- It is a free application
- It operates in all Mac operating systems
It is automatically available in your macOS 12
5. Mac Computer Built-in PDF Printer
The Built-in PDF Printer for Mac is also a preferable PDF printer for macOS 12 because it is conveniently available, and does not cost users anything. Most users rely on this Mac feature to create PDF files directly, or print webpages, documents, or any type of file as a PDF document without the need for additional software.
The easy process of printing to PDF takes only a couple of steps to complete. You simply export your document as a PDF using the Mac print function.
- It is quite easy to work with
- It does not require you to download and install a PDF printer macOS 12
- It is freely and readily available on your Mac
- It is only designed to print to PDF on macOS 12
- It is Free
- It operates in all Macs operating systems
Automatically available in your macOS 12
6. PDFwriter for Mac
PDFWriter for Mac installs PDF printer drive on macOS 12, which enables users to create any PDF file by using the "Print" option within the most popular file formats. Note that it does not use ghostsc_x_ript to generate PDF files but rather uses the Mac internal PDF capabilities which are designed to create synergy among different PDF tasks.
This PDF printer for macOS 12 is free and works by selecting a particular file, you have to choose the PDF format and give a print.
- It offers a simple way to create PDFs just by printing.
- It supports merging of multiple images in order to create one PDF file.
- It undertakes frequent updates.
- It only comes with the print function.
- The output file size can be quite large
- It’s Free
- Readily available for macOS 10.5.8 or later
Download it at https://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/49721/pdfwriter
CUPS-PDF is a recommendable PDF printer macOS 12 because it is great at the task. This open source backend module for CUPS prints files to PDF format at your convenience as soon as you set up the PDF printer on macOS 12. The CUPS-PDF package for Mac is the standard version in macOS and is usable in any program.
You just need to choose the print command, select the PDF button on the dialog box, and then choose the " Save as PDF" option. It will give you a virtual printer in which it prints a PDF file when a normal print task is sent to it.
- CUPS-PDF is free and saves time.
- It is valuable for automating your print PDF mac task.
- The process to save a document as a PDF is quite confusing.
- Not suitable for beginners because navigation is not as easy as with some other printers.
- Absolutely Free
- macOS 10.8.0 or later
Download it at https://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/24397/cups
8. iPubsoft PDF Creator
iPubsoft PDF creator offers you the easiest way to print to PDF macOS 12. It a valuable PDF printer macOS 12 because it prints PDF files in seconds.
Additionally, it has other capabilities such as creating PDF files from texts and image files such as Word documents and JPG, JPG, PNG, GIF, TIF, and BMP. It is also a converter that maintains original formatting and delivers high quality results.
- iPubsoft installer is scanned and thus virus free, and so it is absolutely secure to download and use.
- It supports the ability to merge multiple PDF documents into a single PDF document.
- The created PDF document have the same format and layout of the original document.
- The features are easy to use.
- It interferes with the formatting of excel or word documents.
- It does not support encryption of PDF files.
- It costs $39.95
- It is functional on macOS 10.4 and above
Download it at https://download.cnet.com/iPubsoft-PDF-Creator-for-Mac/3000-18483_4-75813205.html
9. Apowersoft PDF Editor for Mac
Apowersoft PDF Editor for Mac is a unique tool for printing to PDF on macOS 12. It comes with a very intuitive interface that ensures you work on your PDFs without challenges. Before printing, you may want to consider other significant functions such as editing and converting, found on the upper left part.
These tools allow you to make the most important changes, and transform your PDFs to other output formats. Having manipulated your files as you wish, the tool requires to authorize printing using a single click.
- It make your reading experience quite enjoyable.
- It is usable by all since it has the simplest interface.
- It edits PDFs to improve their appearance and content
- It convert PDF to Microsoft office documents and images
- It works with very few images formats
- It goes for $29.95
- It is available for macOS 10.12.0 or later
Download it at https://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/61924/apowersoft-pdf-editor
10. Bullzip PDF Printer
Bullzip PDF printer is a recommendable PDF printer for macOS 12 because it produces high quality outputs and does not interfere with the quality of the file. If you wish to install PDF printer macOS 12 and use it as a printer, the only requirement is selecting Bullzip printer driver for modification of the files and saving.
You can also use this tool to view PDFs, as well as merge, search and split them. It suits many users because it also translates many languages, making it useful across the world. It is the perfect option for beginners.
- You can use it to easily locate other features because of its simple interface.
- It is capable of adding security to your PDFs.
- It keeps the file quality intact
- It requires frequent updates
- It is a Free PDF printer for macOS 12
- macOS 10.0 and later
Download it at https://brownbuzz341.weebly.com/bullzip-pdf-printer-free-download-for-mac.html
What Is the Best Free PDF Printer for macOS 12
PDFelement for Mac tops the above list of PDF printers for macOS 12 because it is the most recommended by experts. It is compatible with the newest operating system macOS 12, and remains easy to use as it advances. It is a complex PDF solution that not only prints to PDF on macOS 12, but also allows PDF annotating, creating, editing and converting. Basically, you have a lot to gain by simply setting up this PDF printer on macOS 12.
PDFelement for Mac is the most suitable printer for your macOS 12 because it comes with the best printing functions, and hence is capable of printing edited PDF files. Editing includes alteration of texts and images, which remain intact in printing. It has page boxes that you can customize so that you can set the preferable printing size during the printing process.
- It annotates and marks up PDF with diversified PDF markup tools.
- It converts PDF to Microsoft Word with original layout.
- It prints to PDF
- It creates PDF from HTML, Webpage, Text files and more.
- It easily edits PDF texts, images, links, and other elements.
- It fills out PDF forms and changes the data in PDF forms.
- It protects PDF file with password and watermark
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
- How to Print Double-sided PDF on Mac
- Solved: Microsoft Print to PDF Not Working on Windows 11
- 9 Free PDF Printer that You Definitely Can't Miss
- 5 Best Free Printer Apps for Android
- Top 5 Free PDF Printers for iPhone