PDFelement-Powerful and Simple PDF Editor
Get started with the easiest way to manage PDFs with PDFelement!
Would you like to print multiple PDFs at once on Windows 10? You have come to the right place. PDFs are frequently being used in work, as well as in daily life. If you get a batch of PDF files, the best way to print them out is to print multiple PDF files simultaneously. In this article, we are going to tell you how to print multiple PDF files on Windows 10 using different techniques.
In this article
Part 1. Why Should We Print Multiple PDFs at Once on Windows?
You might have several reasons at hand to print multiple PDF files at once on Windows 10 or 11.
- You might have saved PDFs in your cloud storage space or hard disk. However, it is always advisable to keep some copies in case any accidents happen. So, you can print the PDF files saved in storage to have a hard copy.
- When you have paper files instead of digital ones, it is easier for you to annotate and make some notes.
- If you have then printed, you will not have to worry about losing them if the computer breaks down where you have saved them.
By batch printing them, you can manage your files better. But before you start to print multiple PDFs at once, there are a few tips that can prove to be helpful. But when you print multiple PDFs at once, you might lose some of the content from the PDF files.
Another big drawback of printing at once is that you might merge the files very easily and the whole process might take up a lot of time and it is time that is better spent on other tasks.
But batch printing's advantages are more than its disadvantages. By using the right program, you will easily be able to combine files from various file formats, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint into a single PDF to print them as one PDF document. It can come in handy if you work on a report, which requires the use of all types of formats.
The following are a few tips you can keep in mind to make the process a little easier,
- Make sure that the final documents are combined correctly before you print them out.
- Make sure that the images, texts, or any other components of the files are not missing.
- Use a tool that has a good track record for batch PDF printing.
Part 2. [Built-in Tool] Use Printers & Scanners to Print Multiple PDF Files at Once on Windows 10/11 or Mac
The operating system of the device, whether it is macOS or Windows, can activate the printer as long as it is connected to the computer. However, people hardly know that Print Queue will help with batch printing PDF files at once. In this section, you will get to know how to print multiple PDFs at once Windows 10 or 11.
But before you print those PDFs in the Printer Queue and print them out, do not forget to make sure that the printing device is connected to the PC.
Part 3. Method to Print Multiple PDFs on Windows 10/11
- Go to the 'Windows Settings' interface and then click on "Devices" and then "Printers & Scanners". Select the printing device you would like to use.
- A window will pop up after you click on the button 'Open Queue'. Choose all the PDFs that you would like to print and drag them into the queue window.
- When the pop-up window appears and prompts if you would like to print all the files at once, click on the option 'Yes' to confirm it.
Part 4. Method to Print Multiple PDFs on Mac
- Click on the shortcut icon given in the Dock for opening the print queue.
- Drag the files you would like to print and drag out all the PDF files into the print queue.
- The built-in tool is going to batch print PDF files on the Mac device.
This is how to print all PDF files in a folder without any hassle. But we also recommend using Wondershare PDFelement to print all the PDF files at once. With the tool, you can print as many PDF files as you want. By using the tool, you can also combine several PDFs into one and then print the combined one.
Part 5. [Print at Once] How to Print Multiple PDFs at Once on Windows 10/11
You can use Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor to print all PDF files at once. Here are the steps you have to follow.
- Open your Windows device.
- Select all the files you would like to print at once.
- Right-click and select the option 'Batch Print with Wondershare PDFelement'.
- Click on 'Print' to print the PDF files at once.
Part 6. [Print in Batch] How to Print Multiple PDFs in Batch on Windows 10/11
Here is another trick on how to print multiple PDF files at once Windows 10 and 11. You can do so with the help of Wondershare PDFelement - PDF Editor. With this, you will be able to print in batches. It is a new feature that helps you save time printing. The feature also improves your efficiency.
Do you want to know how to save time and effort while printing multiple PDFs? Use the video given below and learn about PDFelement, your very own platform to facilitate easy and quick PDF edits and conversions.
To print multiple PDFs at once using PDFelement, you can use the steps given below,
Step 1 Access the Batch Tool
To start with, you have to launch and open PDFelement. The Home Window has the option 'Batch Process' that can open the 'Batch Process' window.
Step 2 Print PDF in Batch
Now, you will find the 'Batch Process' window pop up and you have to choose the 'Print' option given at the bottom of the window. Then, you need to upload the PDF files you would like to print. When you are done adding the files, as per your requirement, just choose the printing setting by clicking on the option "More Settings" given at the bottom of the screen.
Step 3 Set the Print Settings
After you click on "More Settings", you will find the 'Print Settings' window pop-up where you have to select Page Size, Printer Copies, Page Mode, Orientation, and more. Once you are done selecting, click on the button 'Apply'. After this, go back to the 'Batch Process' window and you can just click the 'Apply' option in the window to start with the printing process.
Part 7. [Combine and Print] How to Combine Multiple PDFs and Print at Once
You can also combine multiple PDF files to print using PDFelement. But before you do that, you need to download and install PDFelement to your device. Once you are done installing the program, you will have to follow the steps given below to print multiple PDF files.
Step 1 Combine Multiple PDFs to Print
For printing multiple PDF files, you need to choose to combine the PDFs or some other file format that you would like to print at once. PDFelement is going to make the process too easy. Simply click on the option 'Combine PDF' button present on the Home window.
Step 2 Upload the PDF Files
The next step is to upload the PDF files you would like to combine. Click on the option 'Add File'. You also have the option of dragging and dropping the files for importing the PDFs that you would like to combine into one PDF.
You can also choose an Output folder for saving the combined PDF files present on the device. When you are done, you have to click on the 'Apply' button.
Step 3 Print Multiple PDF Files
When you are done merging the PDF document that you have opened, you have to click on the 'Print' button. In case you have to see more print options, simply click on the '<>' icon for choosing more settings, and then you need to click on the 'Print' option. Now, you can print multiple PDF files easily and quickly.
You have the option to choose 'Multiple' in the 'Print Mode' to choose the page quantity per sheet.
Now, you have a complete idea of how to print multiple pages at once.
PDFelement is one of the best PDF printers for printing multiple PDF files. It is because in comparison to other PDF printers that are available in the market. PDFelement scores the highest when it comes to the printing features. The printing features can make the process a lot easier to work with. You can print a single PDF very easily but it is the batch print feature that makes it the ideal choice if you need to print multiple PDFs at once.
PDFelement can combine the PDFs much more easily. It can combine files of various formats, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint presentations into one PDF file, which can be easily printed. All you need to do is open the various files you would like to combine and the program is going to do the rest of the work for you.
Part 8. FAQs About Print Multiple PDFs at Once on Windows 10
Q1. How Do I Print Multiple PDF Files at Once Windows?
To print multiple PDF files at once in Windows, you can use the batch printing feature of Wondershare PDFelement. Here's how:
1. Open Wondershare PDFelement on your Windows device and click on the "Batch Process" button on the homepage.
2. In the popup window, select the "Print" option.
3. Drag and drop all the PDF files you want to print into the window. You can click on "More Settings" to choose the printer and configure the printing settings.
4. Click on "Apply" to start the printing process for all the selected PDF files.
Q2. How Do I Print Multiple PDF Files at Once More Than 15?
To print more than 15 PDF files at once, you can use the batch printing feature of Wondershare PDFelement, which has no limitation on the number of files you can print. Here's a simplified guide:
1. Launch Wondershare PDFelement and click the "Batch Process" button.
2. Choose the "Print" option in the popup window and add all the PDF files you want to print.
3. Adjust the printing settings, such as selecting the desired printer.
4. Click "Apply" to initiate the printing process for all the selected PDF files simultaneously.
Q3. How Do I Print Multiple Documents Without Opening Them?
To print multiple documents without opening them individually, you can use the batch print feature of PDFelement. Here's how:
1. Launch PDFelement on your computer. In the homepage, click on the "Batch Process" button.
2. In the popup window, select the "Print" option.
3. Click on the "Add Files" button to select the documents you want to print. Adjust the printing settings, such as selecting the printer and setting the number of copies.
4. Click the "Print" button to start the batch printing process for all the selected documents.
In this article, you have learned about the multiple workable methods to print multiple PDFs at once Windows 11 or 10 at once and you can do that with the help of Mac and Windows built-in tools or third-party software.
PDFelement is more than just a PDF printer. It comes with many editing features that you can use to make the changes you require in the PDF file before printing them out. You can use PDFelement to combine multiple PDF files to print them at once. It is one of the best tools to manage all your PDFs better.